Page 212 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #2111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York/London
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    76

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um...what?

    Um, that is the Economist's "opinion".

    "THE Big Mac index was invented by The Economist in 1986 as a lighthearted guide to whether currencies are at their “correct” level."
    Interactive currency-comparison tool: The Big Mac index | The Economist
    I was right the first time, your comprehension is very bad...

    Burgernomics was never intended as a precise gauge of currency misalignment, merely a tool to make exchange-rate theory more digestible. Yet the Big Mac index has become a global standard, included in several economic textbooks and the subject of at least 20 academic studies.

  2. #2112
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    I must have missed that part, as I have only been responding to what I've seen without seeing the need to review two thousand plus posts. If you'd prefer I butt out, just let me know and I'm outta here...
    FFS Paul, if you don't believe me, then look for yourself, it is on two pages. Create any level of impediment for yourself, no skin off my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #2113
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonTania View Post
    I was right the first time, your comprehension is very bad...
    I'm sure some have referred to it, although I'm not interested enough to find out how they referred to it. It is your sale hon, knock yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #2114
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS Paul, if you don't believe me, then look for yourself, it is on two pages. Create any level of impediment for yourself, no skin off my back.
    You're both making some points, but what is being accomplished towards what should be a common goal of growing the manufacturing base of our economy?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  5. #2115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York/London
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    76

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I'm sure some have referred to it, although I'm not interested enough to find out how they referred to it. It is your sale hon, knock yourself out.
    You don't care because you are wrong. Interesting cop out, but at least you acknowledge that you've wasted your time... Again...

  6. #2116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York/London
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    76

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The double talk is amazing!

    "If you want to believe that I was implying OSHA is ineffective....just because I say it was unnecessary to begin with...and it impedes job creation...well, you go ahead and believe that"

    LOL....gawd.....the chutzpah!
    I never used the words ineffective in reference to OHSA before that response.

    Address what I am saying. Not what you would like for me to say.

  7. #2117
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonTania View Post
    You don't care because you are wrong. Interesting cop out, but at least you acknowledge that you've wasted your time... Again...
    Hon, i was never interested in the product you were selling, so no I wasn't wasting my time showing you how it is not a measure of US inflation...in any manner. You are the one with the investment in it, and you got no where...at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #2118
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonTania View Post
    I never used the words ineffective in reference to OHSA before that response.
    I never said you did, but the point is that you did feel that way (and I knew it) before you explicitly said so, ergo my reading between the lines was accurate.

    Address what I am saying. Not what you would like for me to say.
    LOL...I can't make you say anything....but you proved I was correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #2119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York/London
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    76

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Hon, i was never interested in the product you were selling, so no I wasn't wasting my time showing you how it is not a measure of US inflation...in any manner. You are the one with the investment in it, and you got no where...at all.
    It's not my product to sell. I'm not selling anything. I only said that if you bought the full historical data you would see that it does more than currency exchange. You were the one who convinced yourself that with your sloppy research that you somehow knew the correct uses for better than analysis did. If I got nowhere, it's because I failed to educate some forum regular online. I can only give you the proper information. What you do with said information is your concern.

  10. #2120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New York/London
    Last Seen
    07-29-13 @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    76

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I never said you did, but the point is that you did feel that way (and I knew it) before you explicitly said so, ergo my reading between the lines was accurate.
    You are incorrect in understanding what I am feeling. Try again.

    LOL...I can't make you say anything....but you proved I was correct.
    If that's what you want to believe. I see in addition to being faux economist, you are also a mind-reader. Mazel Tov.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •