Page 18 of 215 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #171
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are the one claiming that QE is necessary to create jobs when the reality his a pro business growth economic policy is what will create jobs. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and is exactly the problem we face today, people who don't understand how business works. All the printed money in the world isn't going to create a climate that offsets the costs of Obamacare, higher taxes, and more regulations.

    Seriously you have a problem and cannot admit that you are wrong. My expertise is in running a business, yours is in buying leftwing big govt. rhetoric.
    You are clueless on what QE does, and you were a manager, not a business owner.

    What kills macroeconomic growth is GOP extreme partisanship, putting political gain over the recovery of the economy. You recognized that earlier, all you have been doing since is spectacularly showing you know little about QE and avoiding facing up to your admissions.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You are clueless on what QE does, and you were a manager, not a business owner.

    What kills macroeconomic growth is GOP extreme partisanship, putting political gain over the recovery of the economy. You recognized that earlier, all you have been doing since is spectacularly showing you know little about QE and avoiding facing up to your admissions.
    Then you tell me what QE does since you claim I don't know. It is four years after the recession ended and yet you have such low expectations that you accept whatever bull**** Obama tells you. I am waiting and willing to learn especially from an Obama supporter. Be the first to teach me anything.

  3. #173
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    144 million working Americans today vs. 146 million in December 2007.
    LOL....you continue to ignore the job losses through the end of the Bush's term!

    10 million people added to the labor force during the Bush term
    Bush had the lowest job gains of any President since WWII, you are off by a factor of ten.

    Why are neocons so bad at math and with telling time?
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 07-06-13 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then you tell me what QE does since you claim I don't know.
    LOL...it doesn't pay for "daily business expenses" as you seem to believe.

    Here, go look it up yourself:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=quan...w=1132&bih=555
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...it doesn't pay for "daily business expenses" as you seem to believe.

    Here, go look it up yourself:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=quan...w=1132&bih=555
    LOL, having problems understanding that QE is nothing more than the govt. buying assets with no guarantee that the banks will lend that money and even if they did there is no guarantee that business will have the cash necessary to repay the loans. You simply have no concept of a business financial statement.

  6. #176
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....you continue to ignore the job losses through the end of the Bush's term!

    Bush had a net LOSS of jobs during his term.

    Why are neocons so bad at math and with telling time?
    No he didn't, 137 million Americans working in January 2001 and 142 million working in January 2009, that isn't a net job loss.

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS12000000
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (Seas) Employment Level
    Labor force status: Employed
    Type of data: Number in thousands
    Age: 16 years and over
    Years: 1980 to 2011

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2001 137778 137612 137783 137299 137092 136873 137071 136241 136846 136392 136238 136047
    2002 135701 136438 136177 136126 136539 136415 136413 136705 137302 137008 136521 136426
    2003 137417 137482 137434 137633 137544 137790 137474 137549 137609 137984 138424 138411
    2004 138472 138542 138453 138680 138852 139174 139556 139573 139487 139732 140231 140125
    2005 140245 140385 140654 141254 141609 141714 142026 142434 142401 142548 142499 142752
    2006 143150 143457 143741 143761 144089 144353 144202 144625 144815 145314 145534 145970
    2007 146028 146057 146320 145586 145903 146063 145905 145682 146244 145946 146595 146273
    2008 146397 146157 146108 146130 145929 145738 145530 145196 145059 144792 144078 143328
    2009 142187 141660 140754 140654 140294 140003 139891 139458 138775 138401 138607 137968
    2010 138500 138665 138836 139306 139340 139137 139139 139338 139344 139072 138937 139220
    2011 139330 139551 139764 139628 139808 139385 139450 139754 140107 140297 140614 140790
    2012 141608 142019 142020 141934 142302 142448 142250 142164 142974 143328 143277 143305
    2013 143322 143492 143286 143579 143898 144058

  7. #177
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Donc View Post
    That was the third-best June jobs report in the last 15 years. May and April's jobs numbers were revised higher by a combined 70,000 jobs. ONly in wingerland is that a bad number.
    Part time jobs went up about 360,000.

    Full time jobs fell by about 240,000. Full time jobs fell by about 240,000. Full time jobs fell by about 240,000. Full time jobs fell by about 240,000.

    Guess what happens around September with the part time jobs? Liberals don't have a clue but I will help them. They will not turn into full time jobs. Many of them will go away.

    Now in phonyland, this job report may be the best in 15 years. But it's that way because the puppet masters have told the puppets that, not because the economy has come roaring back. Besides, we've been hearing those same type line of lies for a little over four years now.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No he didn't, 137 million Americans working in January 2001 and 142 million working in January 2009, that isn't a net job loss.
    And even by your numbers, it isn't "10 million". When going by the FISCAL years each President is responsible for, Bush saw a loss of employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #179
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    And even by your numbers, it isn't "10 million". When going by the FISCAL years each President is responsible for, Bush saw a loss of employment.
    Do you also want to count FISCAL years for debt accumulation?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, having problems understanding that QE is nothing more than the govt. buying assets with no guarantee that the banks will lend that money and even if they did there is no guarantee that business will have the cash necessary to repay the loans. You simply have no concept of a business financial statement.
    I know you are having trouble understanding QE, you don't have to tell me that.
    Business financial statements and QE are very different things, stop conflating the two.

    PS...I love that you used Wiki for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •