Page 166 of 215 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #1651
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Jesus, I have already explained it to you, and yet you think that a scammers article is going to persuade me.
    Kid, you are hopeless, nothing changes the mind of a liberal ideologue.

  2. #1652
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    This is why you need to get out. You are not beating anything and you are driving yourself crazy.


    I imagined it was just like this....I was right.
    Your opinion noted, the facts are on my side as usual but facts just in the way of a liberal's opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

  3. #1653
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Kid, you are hopeless, nothing changes the mind of a liberal ideologue.
    You are not going to convince me that a safety net insurance policy should be invested in WS.

    You did however show me exactly what I suspected about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #1654
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You are not going to convince me that a safety net insurance policy should be invested in WS.

    You did however show me exactly what I suspected about yourself.
    No one is trying to do that, just explaining to you how your SS contribution has been wasted by the Federal Govt. that you have no problem expanding.

    Why do you have to put your money in Wall Street? How about a simple savings account over time? What you are going to get in retirement is pennies compared to what you could have had you just put the money into a simple savings account over your working career.

  5. #1655
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Your opinion noted, the facts are on my side as usual but facts just in the way of a liberal's opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
    If you think that an investment banker's views are factual, there you are. If you want to spend your time believing you are "beating" anyone using WS centric argument, you go with that.

    I just think it is sad that you spend your retirement alone on the recliner believing you are "beating" something.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #1656
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    If you think that an investment banker's views are factual, there you are. If you want to spend your time believing you are "beating" anyone using WS centric argument, you go with that.

    I just think it is sad that you spend your retirement alone on the recliner believing you are "beating" something.
    I asked you what part of that article is wrong?? I think it is sad that someone your age and with your self proclaimed intelligence could be so brainwashed by an ideology that you would continue to pour gasoline on the fire making it bigger.

    By the way, I am just fine. Having some carpet being laid today so I am here while that is going on. My 5 grandkids keep me very busy. Thanks so much for your concern, LOL.

  7. #1657
    Advisor douglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-16 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    458

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I want to be around when the light bulb goes off in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You just don't get it. Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I hope that light bulb goes off soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb gone off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Light bulb go off yet or are you too immature to admit you are wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You must have one of those new Obama light bulbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Doubt that light bulb will ever go off.
    Mr. Conservative, was "light bulb" the word of the day?
    lightbulb.jpg

  8. #1658
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No one is trying to do that, just explaining to you how your SS contribution has been wasted by the Federal Govt. that you have no problem expanding.

    Why do you have to put your money in Wall Street? How about a simple savings account over time? What you are going to get in retirement is pennies compared to what you could have had you just put the money into a simple savings account over your working career.
    Tht is based on the idea that savings are safe...but they are not especially in light of the repeal of Glass. And again, this was not designed as a retirement fund, it has been and was designed as a safety net.

    This is the base failure of this argument, it is a false premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #1659
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I asked you what part of that article is wrong?? I think it is sad that someone your age and with your self proclaimed intelligence could be so brainwashed by an ideology that you would continue to pour gasoline on the fire making it bigger.

    By the way, I am just fine. Having some carpet being laid today so I am here while that is going on. My 5 grandkids keep me very busy. Thanks so much for your concern, LOL.
    I would not be surprised if you are among he leading posters here, so this idea that you have other distractions is a thin argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #1660
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Mr. Conservative, was "light bulb" the word of the day?
    lightbulb.jpg
    Incessant repetition is the con way.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •