Page 157 of 215 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #1561
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    That's just your opinion though isn't it, or I guess the opinion of Fox news.
    What motivates you to accept mediocrity and poor performance? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty and totally oblivious of the facts?

  2. #1562
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    That's just your opinion though isn't it, or I guess the opinion of Fox news.

    LOL !!!

    How weak, don't worry we don't expect much from you.

    Fox News...Lol..

    I don't typically have time to watch TV.

  3. #1563
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What motivates you to accept mediocrity and poor performance? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty and totally oblivious of the facts?
    I guess we're just inferior to you guys I wish I were as smart as you. If we could get one of you guys in the white house for 8 years, imagine the performance. I bet the end of that administration would leave the U.S. in an absolute golden position. A chicken in every pot, the average American making 30-40 bucks an hour without unions holding patriots back, it would be grand wouldn't it?

  4. #1564
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!!

    How weak, don't worry we don't expect much from you.

    Fox News...Lol..

    I don't typically have time to watch TV.
    Interesting, maybe its the talk radio then?

  5. #1565
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Wow!! Talk about a misguided and poorly informed liberal? results really don't matter to you, do they? Thanks Fenton for your post, you nailed it. Too bad it will go right over his head
    Again I'm just a simple folk It goes right over my head because if I have a different opinion that you, the only possible reason is because I'm too stupid to understand your brilliance, sorry again. I'm logging into Fox news right now to try and better inform myself. I'm also getting a live feed from Wall street lobbyists, they will instruct me how to be a better American for them.

  6. #1566
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I guess we're just inferior to you guys I wish I were as smart as you. If we could get one of you guys in the white house for 8 years, imagine the performance. I bet the end of that administration would leave the U.S. in an absolute golden position. A chicken in every pot, the average American making 30-40 bucks an hour without unions holding patriots back, it would be grand wouldn't it?
    I wish you were as well. Too bad though that you buy rhetoric and ignore the actual results. You offer nothing but your opinion as fact and then when refuted you claim it came from Fox News and not verifiable sources like bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. Seems you are part of the problem not part of the solution. Please tell us exactly what economic prediction Obama has made that has been accurate and you claimed that Obamacare, the Stimulus, and banking reforms were successes. Please back those claims up with actual data and facts. Any idea what Obama predicted the unemployment rate would be today after the stimulus was in effect for four years?

  7. #1567
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Again I'm just a simple folk It goes right over my head because if I have a different opinion that you, the only possible reason is because I'm too stupid to understand your brilliance, sorry again. I'm logging into Fox news right now to try and better inform myself. I'm also getting a live feed from Wall street lobbyists, they will instruct me how to be a better American for them.
    It isn't your opinion that is the problem it is your inability to admit that you are wrong and your failure to do actual research to verify what you ar e told. When you get those Wall Street Lobbyists hopefully you won't get Tim Geithner and Larry Summers on the line since they came from Wall Street and implemented Obama's economic plans.

    If you truly wanted to be a better American you would hold all candidates accountable for their results and not just those you don't agree with. Obama has been an economic failure as the results show. You instead buy the rhetoric and blame everyone else but Obama. That doesn't make you look very smart at all.

  8. #1568
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I wish you were as well. Too bad though that you buy rhetoric and ignore the actual results. You offer nothing but your opinion as fact and then when refuted you claim it came from Fox News and not verifiable sources like bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury. Seems you are part of the problem not part of the solution. Please tell us exactly what economic prediction Obama has made that has been accurate and you claimed that Obamacare, the Stimulus, and banking reforms were successes. Please back those claims up with actual data and facts. Any idea what Obama predicted the unemployment rate would be today after the stimulus was in effect for four years?
    Uhhh, I'm going to get back to work, this has been fun but, I really don't want to get quite this intimate with you.

    I have a failed Librul business to run. Hopefully I can get a smart conservative over here to help me figure out where to hide all this money before the long legged mack-daddy Obama gets his filthy Librul paws on it. Should I stash it in one of those fancy tax havens in the Caribbean is it?

  9. #1569
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,529

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It isn't your opinion that is the problem it is your inability to admit that you are wrong and your failure to do actual research to verify what you ar e told. When you get those Wall Street Lobbyists hopefully you won't get Tim Geithner and Larry Summers on the line since they came from Wall Street and implemented Obama's economic plans.

    If you truly wanted to be a better American you would hold all candidates accountable for their results and not just those you don't agree with. Obama has been an economic failure as the results show. You instead buy the rhetoric and blame everyone else but Obama. That doesn't make you look very smart at all.
    I know all that and hate Larry Summers btw. I'm also well aware of Obama's ties to Wall street and how he has been very kind to them. Its the top reason I dislike Obama and I was strongly against him at first because of all this. However as time has gone on I've seen that he is only one part of the problem. You guys are even worse, you make him look good with how bad you are.

    So really get off your high horse and take a look in the mirror. Your own kind are 100% in Wall street's corner. You have done nothing to go after them and fix a broken system so I don't know what makes you think you're superior?

  10. #1570
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Again I'm just a simple folk It goes right over
    my head because if I have a different opinion that you, the only possible reason is because I'm too stupid to understand your brilliance, sorry again. I'm logging into Fox news right now to try and better inform myself. I'm also getting a live feed from Wall street lobbyists, they will instruct me how to be a better American for them.
    You don't need Fox News or Talk Radio, and if you haven't seen the light or youv'e shirked your repsonsibillity to be far more informed than you currently are there is nothing Conservative or I can do for you.

    You'll continue to fall back into the lazy one dimensional left wing talking points and continue to make bad choices.

    Your issue should be with those who raised you and/or influenced you, not us. They've done you a great diservice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •