Page 154 of 215 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #1531
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You really think this is a winning argument for you? Wow, I do feel sorry for you.
    No, but then again, I don't think you're engaged in argument. I spelled out exactly what my argument is. Like always, you never addressed it. Never.

    But, if you go back and actually read and understand it, feel free to address it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1532
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, but then again, I don't think you're engaged in argument. I spelled out exactly what my argument is. Like always, you never addressed it. Never.

    But, if you go back and actually read and understand it, feel free to address it.
    I have addressed your argument many times, seems pointless to continue with you. You apparently don't have the ability to comprehend the difference between my opinion and experience vs yours.

  3. #1533
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I have addressed your argument many times, seems pointless to continue with you. You apparently don't have the ability to comprehend the difference between my opinion and experience vs yours.


    Nope!

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1534
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    but....but.....but Obama was hired to play the hand he was dealt and failed. His lack of leadership skills and the ability to even propose a pro growth economic policy is evidence that you voted for someone incompetent and lacking the experience for the job he was hired to do.
    LoL you say the same silly talking points in every thread. "lack of leadership", this is something you whine about when you just want to complain. Obama tried to do all kinds of stuff but you guys won with obstructionism, congratulations.

  5. #1535
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    LoL you say the same silly talking points in every thread. "lack of leadership", this is something you whine about when you just want to complain. Obama tried to do all kinds of stuff but you guys won with obstructionism, congratulations.
    What exactly did Obama ask for that he didn't get his first two years in office? He was given his Stimulus and Obamacare. Keep buying what the left tells you. One of these days you are going to realize that the liberal elite love having people like you that they can manipulate

  6. #1536
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, yep, the people of Nebraska have no concerns over their environment but a bureaucrat in D.C. does. That is a brilliant argument. Why don't you ask D.C. for permission for everything you do?
    its okay to admit that you don't know the answer.

    you can prove me wrong by just answering my question.

    How many jobs is the keystone pipline is projected to create?

    What regulations are the coal companys objecting to?

  7. #1537
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What exactly did Obama ask for that he didn't get his first two years in office? He was given his Stimulus and Obamacare. Keep buying what the left tells you. One of these days you are going to realize that the liberal elite love having people like you that they can manipulate
    What he only gets two years to fix thirty years of kicking the can? After that sabotage is ok?

    You sound like a broken Fox News broadcast.

  8. #1538
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Here we go again, percentage change, numbers of new recipients never about the number on the program or the fact that it is close to 50 million today. Let me know when Bush had 50 million non food stamps. Keep distorting the Bush record but Bush isn't in office now, Obama is and the results Obama has generated are the issue.


    % change WTF are you talking about? Bush was setting record numbers as well In December 2008, SNAP/Food Stamp participation was 31,784,453 people, the highest participation level on record, and an increase of nearly 700,000 individuals from November 2008. Previously, SNAP/Food
    2008 SNAP Data Food Research & Action Center

  9. #1539
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    % change WTF are you talking about? Bush was setting record numbers as well In December 2008, SNAP/Food Stamp participation was 31,784,453 people, the highest participation level on record, and an increase of nearly 700,000 individuals from November 2008. Previously, SNAP/Food
    2008 SNAP Data Food Research & Action Center
    The next phase of this pointless exchange with Conservative will involve him claiming everything was just fine under Bush then Obama ruined everything. Its quite an incredible narrative to witness.

  10. #1540
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    The next phase of this pointless exchange with Conservative will involve him claiming everything was just fine under Bush then Obama ruined everything. Its quite an incredible narrative to witness.
    Yes, yes it is.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •