Page 116 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2145

Thread: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

  1. #1151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Wow !

    From your job numbers out of context to your Trayvon Martin Misinformation, not one thing under your name is accurate.

    You libs ALWAYS leave our the massive drop in the workforce, the substantial increase in dependency, the massive new debt, the perpetual QE, the shrinking of the middle class, the increase in poverty rates among adults and Children.

    1 in 5 for American Children. Is that part of Michelle Obama's Child Obesity initiative ?

    To starve the little carpet crawlers through chronic poverty ?

    I don't know who your'e trying to impress, or convince but I think even you can do better than that mess you just posted.
    Despite your hysterics, that all began before Obama became president.

  2. #1152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks like double to me
    It only looks that way to you because you don't see real numbers.

    The funniest part is watching you cherry pick between nominal and real figures to support your position.

    For example ... during Reagan's terms, nominal figures were more favorable than real figures.

    You cherry picked the nominal figures for Reagan because they were better.

    During Obama's presidency, nominal figures are also more favorable than real figures.

    For Obama, you cherry picked the real figures since they are worse.

    And don't think for a second I'm the only one here who notices your dishonesty.



  3. #1153
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    72,595

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    It only looks that way to you because you don't see real numbers.

    The funniest part is watching you cherry pick between nominal and real figures to support your position.

    For example ... during Reagan's terms, nominal figures were more favorable than real figures.

    You cherry picked the nominal figures for Reagan because they were better.

    During Obama's presidency, nominal figures are also more favorable than real figures.

    For Obama, you cherry picked the real figures since they are worse.

    And don't think for a second I'm the only one here who notices your dishonesty.


    I look at the numbers as they were during the timeframe involved just like most normal people would as well. I cherry picked nothing wonder if the 17 million jobs created are "real" or nominal?

    I believe this is a game on your part for no one is dumb enough to continue to buy the Obama rhetoric when the results are quite different.

  4. #1154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Tell your story to the 21 plus million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers out there and the hundreds of thousands of contract employees and business owners who have lost their jobs and businesses. I posted the actual numbers so you have some explaining to do, how can 7.2 million jobs be created and still have fewer people working than 2007 by 2 million and only 177,000 less employed today than when Obama took office. Apparently that is a success to a liberal with such low expectations. Is that how you operate in real life, low expectations, low results means satisfaction? Are you ready to admit that Obama hasn't met your expectations or are they really this low?
    21 million? That's fewer than we had under Bush. And he's your hero! You said you would even vote for him again if he were running.

    Proves your standards are lower than you claim mine are.

  5. #1155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I look at the numbers as they were during the timeframe involved just like most normal people would as well. I cherry picked nothing wonder if the 17 million jobs created are "real" or nominal?

    I believe this is a game on your part for no one is dumb enough to continue to buy the Obama rhetoric when the results are quite different.
    Stop lying, Con.

    You're using nominal figures for Reagan but real figures for Obama.

    How can you possibly type with a straight face that you're not cherry-picking??

  6. #1156
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    72,595

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    21 million? That's fewer than we had under Bush. And he's your hero! You said you would even vote for him again if he were running.

    Proves your standards are lower than you claim mine are.
    Fewer? Still on the Bush kick and blame game I see. Doesn't matter what Bush did because we are almost 5 years into the Obama Presidency and these are the Obama numbers. Wonder if people like you ever admit that Obama has been a disappointment and not generated the economic results you believed he would? He sure has a hold over people like you kind of like Hitler had over his people, believing the rhetoric and ignoring history.

  7. #1157
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    72,595

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Stop lying, Con.

    You're using nominal figures for Reagan but real figures for Obama.

    How can you possibly type with a straight face that you're not cherry-picking??
    Very simple because the numbers at the time were the numbers I posted and the results generated were the numbers I posted. You want badly to judge Reagan on 2005 numbers when he wasn't around then. That is typical liberal spin. Still waiting for the answer was the 17 million jobs created nominal or real?

  8. #1158
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    06-19-18 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,952

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, I forgot the new liberal normal, high unemployment, low economic growth and massive debt. Yes millions are investing in that Obama economy as the numbers show.
    Call it what you like, millions are investing right now, Con. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

    This really has been a waste of time. You are why I need a break every now and then from this forum. You symbolize a true Obamabot and before you report this an Obamabot is an official definition of an Obama supporter from the urban dictionary

    Urban Dictionary: Obamabot
    Oh wow.....an ad hominem.....I didnt' see that one coming.

    You simply have no concept of investment, return on investment, and the role of the Federal Govt. Maybe if millions more would just trust Obama and Obamanomics like you we wouldn't have these economic numbers but bet we would have more bankruptcies.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #1159
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    06-19-18 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,952

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Great, so the rich get richer under Obama. How does that help the millions of unemployed, under employed, discouraged along with the contract employees and business owners who lost their business but aren't counted?
    LOL...this is coming from the guy who loves Reagan?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #1160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds 195,000 Jobs; Unemployment Remains 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Fewer? Still on the Bush kick and blame game I see. Doesn't matter what Bush did because we are almost 5 years into the Obama Presidency and these are the Obama numbers. Wonder if people like you ever admit that Obama has been a disappointment and not generated the economic results you believed he would? He sure has a hold over people like you kind of like Hitler had over his people, believing the rhetoric and ignoring history.
    or like Bush had over his followers, right, Con? Take yourself, for example ... even though Bush increased under/unemployed from 10 million to 22 million, far worse than what Obama has done, you still would have voted for him again had he been running in 2008.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •