Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 297

Thread: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

  1. #161
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Perhaps you are unclear of what an anecdote is. For me to back up my claim would be to provide you with additional evidence to my story, this would mean I would hve to provide you with either contact numbers of former coworkers, or the name and # to the university where I was employed.

    I've been to several State Universities and what I've said has been true of all of them, what can I do to make you believe? Nothing, which is why I told you to take it or leave it, I don't care, I said plainly that it was an anecdote, that means you can take it as such, believe don't believe, but your insistence to try to prove me wrong by continuously saying that you need more proof you need more proof....

    Surely you can use google, yahoo, bing, or any other search engine and look for yourself, I ain't your errand boy... you are the one contesting me after all, therefore, if you want to take the task on to disprove my anecdote, by all means...have at it.
    I'd take any proof at this point aside of your slanderous ascertions of these universities that...


    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3
    It's the same why Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, The Hindu Festival of Lights, and Ramadan can be plastered all over university walls but no Merry Christmas, that must be replaced with Happy Holidays.
    Seems like a comment of widespread occurrances. And for some reason all we got is your anecdotes. Which is why most people will not believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #162
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Seen thru the eyes of a complete partisan hack borderline extremist - so much failure
    But its true.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    But its true.
    Leftists are weird. They can be very skeptical about any anecdotes on their pet issues, to the point where they become belligerent, rude and upset, but will believe everything Barrack Obama and his buddies tell them. This goes a long way to explain the trouble that has come to America.

  4. #164
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Righies are weird. They can be very skeptical about any anecdotes on their pet issues, to the point where they become belligerent, rude and upset, but will believe everything (place republican or conservative talking head here) and his buddies tell them. This goes a long way to explain the trouble that has come to America.
    I can do that as well, and be just as accurate.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #165
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,414

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Leftists are weird. They can be very skeptical about any anecdotes on their pet issues, to the point where they become belligerent, rude and upset, but will believe everything Barrack Obama and his buddies tell them. This goes a long way to explain the trouble that has come to America.
    I don't particularly care for Obama, but you guys make him look good with your ridiculous arguments.

    OMG IRS SCANDAL OBAMA IS WURSE PREZ EVA

    Even though there isn't a single piece of evidence that he had anything to do with it.

    OMG HE'S A SOCIALIST MARXIST WEALTH DISTRIBUTOR

    Even though he has bowed down to big money and let them walk all over the people.

    OMG LIBRULS R ATTACKING AND OPPRESSING CHRISTIANS

    No they're not, just stfu. Your precious jeebus is safe and sound almost everywhere.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I don't particularly care for Obama, but you guys make him look good with your ridiculous arguments.

    OMG IRS SCANDAL OBAMA IS WURSE PREZ EVA

    Even though there isn't a single piece of evidence that he had anything to do with it.

    OMG HE'S A SOCIALIST MARXIST WEALTH DISTRIBUTOR

    Even though he has bowed down to big money and let them walk all over the people.

    OMG LIBRULS R ATTACKING AND OPPRESSING CHRISTIANS

    No they're not, just stfu. Your precious jeebus is safe and sound almost everywhere.
    Thank You.

    I rest my case!

  7. #167
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Thank You.

    I rest my case!
    Or you make his.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #168
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    34,972

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    In other news on the War on Christianity, non-Christians still can't be President. Details at eleven.

  9. #169
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,565

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    In other news on the War on Christianity, non-Christians still can't be President. Details at eleven.
    yeah, that must really keep you up nights, huh?

  10. #170
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I don't particularly care for Obama, but you guys make him look good with your ridiculous arguments.

    OMG IRS SCANDAL OBAMA IS WURSE PREZ EVA

    Even though there isn't a single piece of evidence that he had anything to do with it.

    OMG HE'S A SOCIALIST MARXIST WEALTH DISTRIBUTOR

    Even though he has bowed down to big money and let them walk all over the people.

    OMG LIBRULS R ATTACKING AND OPPRESSING CHRISTIANS

    No they're not, just stfu. Your precious jeebus is safe and sound almost everywhere.
    You don't care for Obama, ok, I'll accept that on face value. That doesn't mean that you don't bring an element of what Grant is talking about to your argument..Incivility, and mockery are never ways to reasoned, rational debate, yet in this very thread you represent conservatives as some sort of uneducated, slack jawed rubes, that cling to religion in a pejorative description you present. In fact, if we were face to face, instead of on a political message board, I doubt you'd have the gall to be that obnoxious outright, either that or you'd be the guy at the party asked to leave because you'd be getting all loud and ****, with this over the top crap.

    And Joe (Boo) likes it, and thinks your childish antics make your point....Only in a world of meatheads would that be true.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •