Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

  1. #31
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,212

    Re: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    Fortunately for me, science is my moral authority. Not an ill-informed FNC
    viewer who has serious hysteria and drama issues>
    LOL !!

    How pathetic.

    Science isn't your moral authority, mans abillity to percieve the accomishments of science is your moral authority.

    And that's not a constant as youv'e clearly demonstrated.

    It's pathetic becauss youv'e set your standards so low.

  2. #32
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!

    How pathetic.

    Science isn't your moral authority, mans abillity to percieve the accomishments of science is your moral authority.

    And that's not a constant as youv'e clearly demonstrated.

    It's pathetic becauss youv'e set your standards so low.
    Yeah, right, because setting a "standard" in stone regardless of medical or scientific advancements is... high, but only if you are referring to the high hysterics and drama queens get went they're raving about inanities.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #33
    economically ☭ socially ☭

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Abortion is murder - plain and simple.

    Any mother that has an abortion should be charged with first degree murder if her life is not threatened by the child or as the immoral like to call them "fetus."

    Doctors who perform abortions should be charged with second degree murder for performing the procedure.

    I hope to God that anyone who does have a legal abortion feels shame, guilt and depression for the rest of their lives.
    Why don't you just come out and plainly state that you hate women already

  4. #34
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

    Quote Originally Posted by instagramsci View Post
    Why don't you just come out and plainly state that you hate women already
    I bet he doesn't hate women who "know their place". It's women having anything akin to independence or personal successes that they hate because it takes away their control of women.... Same idea as to why they don't want non-whites to have voting equality.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  5. #35
    economically ☭ socially ☭

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: Texas abortion bill fails after Sen. Wendy Davis' filibuster

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    I bet he doesn't hate women who "know their place". It's women having anything akin to independence or personal successes that they hate because it takes away their control of women.... Same idea as to why they don't want non-whites to have voting equality.
    Anything less than on-demand abortion is unacceptable imo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •