Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 277

Thread: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Ah, the plantation meme -- racism within racism pretending to criticize racism by using racist history.

    That's what conservatives do!
    Your definition of "uncle tom" speaks volumes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It didn't take long for the racist Libbos to rear their heads.

    Then, exhibit his shear stupidity,
    African Americans who leave the liberal plantation are subjected to especially vicious attacks.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your definition of "uncle tom" speaks volumes.
    The definition is from the dictionary. Jesus.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    African Americans who leave the liberal plantation are subjected to especially vicious attacks.
    Conservatives just can't help it: using racist language to claim those who criticize racist attitudes are racist. Freaky.

  5. #25
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,900

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by Juanita View Post
    It is only a silly statement to those who disagree with the premise---If a black man acts like a white man and does not honor his own people, he is considered to be an Uncle Tom---so, like I said..if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck....It is certainly not the first time that Clarence Thomas has been called an Uncle Tom.....
    No, it's not. But it's shameful every time it's said.

  6. #26
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Conservatives just can't help it: using racist language to claim those who criticize racist attitudes are racist. Freaky.
    Please try again. That post was too incoherent to be decoded.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #27
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Conservatives just can't help it: using racist language to claim those who criticize racist attitudes are racist. Freaky.
    You do realize you are as bad or worse than any of the conservatives you are complaining about in this regard?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    African Americans who leave the liberal plantation are subjected to especially vicious attacks.
    plantation? Sounds like they're there against their will Jack .. Is that true or just one more attempt by you to downplay racism in our society and history?

    Personally, I don't like calling people names like that, but it hurts many of us to watch a man who benefitted tremendously from the struggles of the John Lewis's of the world to turn around and vote as he did ... it's not hard to understand folks' anger, just as it angered white racists in the south when a white individual fought for the civil rights of black people ... they used to call them race traitors ...

  9. #29
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    plantation? Sounds like they're there against their will Jack .. Is that true or just one more attempt by you to downplay racism in our society and history?

    Personally, I don't like calling people names like that, but it hurts many of us to watch a man who benefitted tremendously from the struggles of the John Lewis's of the world to turn around and vote as he did ... it's not hard to understand folks' anger, just as it angered white racists in the south when a white individual fought for the civil rights of black people ... they used to call them race traitors ...
    Not so much against their will as against their interest.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #30
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Not so much against their will as against their interest.
    So who gets to determine what their interests are? Shouldn't black people do that for themselves?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •