Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 277

Thread: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

  1. #181
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good evening, AP.

    Which did make for some very interesting dialogue, as I recall! : The interesting thing is that you guys seem to enjoy friendly bantering, despite your differences of opinion ...
    Good evening pg. I thought I saw earlier where you're visiting Texas in the wrong time of year. bj and I would probably be a hit at the local bar scene together...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  2. #182
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    He' a good, reasonable person when not in any thread where race may come up...
    : He's also a friend to most of us, and he's not shy about speaking what's on his mind.... ever! :

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good evening, AP.

    Which did make for some very interesting dialogue, as I recall! : The interesting thing is that you guys seem to enjoy friendly bantering, despite your differences of opinion ...
    you have always been the moderating influence ... had it not been for you, those threads would've been completely out of control as opposed to just out of control ... I miss the old gang actually ... Paul won't admit it, but I've always been one of favorite posters, probably third only to you and Jack ...

  4. #184
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    How many black folks do you know talk that way?
    Well, that explains a lot.

    But, to answer your question, most of the black Americans I know. We're all a bunch of cotton choppin' niggers...remember? Remember when you said I was uneducated? Yep, that's us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    : He's also a friend to most of us, and he's not shy about speaking what's on his mind.... ever! :
    I'm actually very shy ... another little nugget you didn't know about me ... gotta put a lasagna in the oven ... be back in a bit ...

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, that explains a lot.

    But, to answer your question, most of the black Americans I know. We're all a bunch of cotton choppin' niggers...remember? Remember when you said I was uneducated? Yep, that's us.
    take a deep breath apdst ... you're hyperventilating ... I'll get off for a bit to help you calm down ...

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    Cosby is a comedian and normally I'm no more interested in what he has to say about anything than I am in what Madonna has to say outside of what she knows ... but I think I'd like Cosby if I met him ... Madonna not so much I think ...
    so is John Stewart and Bill Maher but the left believes they are creditable

  8. #188
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Is the family reunion over?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #189
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is the family reunion over?!?
    Yes, let the debating resume...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #190
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Democratic lawmaker hits justice as ‘Uncle Thomas’

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    take a deep breath apdst ... you're hyperventilating ... I'll get off for a bit to help you calm down ...
    You weren't on me. That's cool, though, I'll twist off, til you summon the balls to come back and get smacked around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •