Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 429

Thread: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

  1. #381
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    08-14-15 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    238

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You guys will do just about anything to keep them on the plantation and secure a vote.

    Even construct fasle narratives about the opposing party.

    A succesful well educated black man or woman who adheres to Conservative principles is attacked by the likes of your corrupted ilk.

    Black men like Al " Tawana Brawley" Sharpton are revered, celebrated and given legitimacy.

    Democrat racism never left, it just became more insidious and evil as your ideology now enables the destruction of a entire culture for a guaranteed vote.
    You. Make. No. Sense. Can you back up any of your argument?

  2. #382
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat152 View Post
    What does it matter? Also, how are Democrats Racist, if they picked an
    African American to be president? Your argument makes no sense.

    They voted for the guy that was going to continue the policies of dependence.

    Poverty rate is up under Obama to 1 in 6, for Children 1 in 5.

    Food stamp use has increased exponentially under Obama, disabillity rates have doubled.

    You still don't get it.

  3. #383
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat152 View Post
    You. Make. No. Sense. Can you back up any of your argument?

    LOL..

    Your'being purposely dense.

  4. #384
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    08-14-15 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    238

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    They voted for the guy that was going to continue the policies of dependence.

    Poverty rate is up under Obama to 1 in 6, for Children 1 in 5.

    Food stamp use has increased exponentially under Obama, disabillity rates have doubled.

    You still don't get it.
    That's because Obama took office right as the Bush Bubble Pop got its worst! You cant blame Obama for the bad economy he inherited. Things are getting better, but that's not enough for you, is it?

  5. #385
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    08-14-15 @ 10:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    238

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL..

    Your'being purposely dense.
    No, your just not making any sense. How is any sensible person supposed to believe high poverty rates show Democrat Racism? That's just plain nonsense.

  6. #386
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat152 View Post
    That's because Obama took office right as the Bush Bubble Pop got its worst!
    You cant blame Obama for the bad economy he inherited. Things are getting better, but that's not enough for you, is it?
    SEE ?!!

    This is what I'm talking about. Low information Democrats that have NO clue of what the hell is going on.

    "Bush's Bubble" was actually the collapse of a Democrat mandated Sub-Prime Bubble that was put into place by policies enacted in the mid 90s by Bill Clinton.

    His 1995 National Homeowners Startegy lowered Capital Requirements on loans purchased by the GSEs from 10% to 3% but he also, from 1993 to 1998 replaced all of the GSE executives and most of their board with his corrupt criminal Democrat buddies.

    Ever hear of Franklin Raines ? Falsely reported BILLIONS in profits from Fannie Mae so he could meet executive bonus targets but worse ran Fannie Mae like ENRON. I guess it helped that Bill Clinton appointed ENRONS Auditor to look over Fannie Mae too.

    Jamie Gorelick ? Who in 2000 asked banks at a conference to sell their CRA loans to Fannie mae " so they could turn them into securities ".

    Janet Reno threatened banks that would not "play ball'' by refusing to lower their standards with litigation and fines.

    By 1997 Fannie turned their first crap loan into a security and it was all down hill from their as they bought bundled bad with good and injected hundreds of Billions of toxic MBSs into the Financial Markets.

    By 2004, when their regulator warned DEMOCRATS that their capital requirments were dangerously low and they were on their way to collapse Fannie Mae had purchased 70% of CountryWides crap loans as Senators like Chris Dodd took advantage of sweet heart deals from CountryWides corrupt CEO, Angelo Mozilo.

    As Bush and the Republicans were trying to pass strict regulations on the GSEs Fannie and Freddie were getting into NINA loans with Democrats denying in Congressional Hearings the ENTIRE TIME that these GSEs were in trouble.

    Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer, Chris Dodd, all sitting up their in Comittee denying any thing is going wrong when the GSEs loaded with corrupt Democrats are ripping off the American people and poisoning the markets.

    By 2008 Fannie and Freddie held over 5 TRILLION in Alt-A, CRA , Sub-Prime, NINA, and just generally crap loans OR MBSs backed by crap loans.

    It was the majority of all crap loans and MBSs in the US. Around 70%.

    NOT Bush's Bubble, Bush tried 17 different times, Republican Senators in 2005 tried to pass a bill through the Senate that would have walked all of this back, but the DEMOCRATS threatened Filibuster and the Republicans needed 5 Democrat votes to make it Filibuster proof.

    Not one Democrat stepped forward.

    So Cmon, bring on your poor excuse for a ideology and your talking points so I can swat them down with data backed by actual historical events.

  7. #387
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Democrat152 View Post
    No, your just not making any sense. How is any sensible person supposed
    to believe high poverty rates show Democrat Racism? That's just plain nonsense.
    Hi poverty rates imply a high rate of dependence. A high rate of dependence guarantees a vote for the party that likes to give handouts.

  8. #388
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Obama has tried plenty of things to help solve the issue and Republicans keep blocking it. After all, their first priority was to make sure he didn't get re-elected. Not to fix the economy. Their words, not mine.

    But somehow, Fenton, you only criticize Democrat obstructionism.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #389
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Per Gallup, from October to November 1968 Wallace dropped from 20% to 15% while Humphrey rose from 29% to 42%. Meanwhile, Nixon declined from 44% to 43%. Looks like those Wallace voters moved to Humphrey.
    From a simplistic, generalized view, to which you are prone, that would be a conclusion you would come to. The more researched view would be that most of the undecided went to Humphrey (a number you conveniently left out) while a number of the Union vote moved away from Wallace and Nixon to Humphrey after a massive mailing effort was made in October.

    Of course the problem for you is that you just don't have data showing how many voters were being lost and gained within Nixon's numbers between the other two candidates. There were, undoubtedly, voters moving from and to all three candidates in the last month (again assuming there was absolute accuracy in Gallup's numbers prior to Nov).

    The final telltale was of course the 1972 election where Nixon gained all of Wallace's votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #390
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: US Supreme Court strikes down voting rights act clause

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Obama has tried plenty of things to help solve
    the issue and Republicans keep blocking it. After all, their first priority was to make sure he didn't get re-elected. Not to fix the economy. Their words, not mine.

    But somehow, Fenton, you only criticize Democrat obstructionism.
    What has he tried ?

    Green jobs iniative ? Shovel ready ?

    Obama is ideologically incapable of IMPROVING our economy because he doesn't UNDERSTAND our economy.

    He's been coached by university liberals who's theories only work in the vacuum of a University classroom and by radicals who's theories simply DON'T WORK.

    Obama detest free market capitalism, he thinks its the scourge of our civilization and puts all of his trust in Government.

    It's why we have after 5 years and 7 TRILLION in new structural debt a pathetic 1.8% GDP and a ever increasing dependent class.

    I think Liberals, like the German citizens after WWII, should be forced to walk through places like the South Side of Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles ( yes, ALL of Los Angeles ) so you can witness the destruction your ideology is responsible for.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •