Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 125

Thread: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

  1. #61
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Whoa...whoa.....let's keep this thread clean.
    have you fingered anyone? Simply translated from the common vernacular means have you "identified anyone" and what's wrong with that? Is your mind in the sewer?

  2. #62
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Good grief. lol

    Beginning with GWBush, the first moron, who initiated this wholesale gov't spying, torture, rendition, lying, etc. Obama has continued the practices. Both these Presidents should be prosecuted for stomping on the Bill of Rights.

  3. #63
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Beginning with GWBush, the first moron, who initiated this wholesale gov't spying, torture, rendition, lying, etc. Obama has continued the practices. Both these Presidents should be prosecuted for stomping on the Bill of Rights.
    Nah, they're fine. Calm down.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  4. #64
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Beginning with GWBush, the first moron, who initiated this wholesale gov't spying, torture, rendition, lying, etc. Obama has continued the practices. Both these Presidents should be prosecuted for stomping on the Bill of Rights.
    The problem is that since "gov't spying, lying, torture" has been going on at least as far back as the creation of the CIA, no President is ever going to be prosecuted for it. Why do you think Obama urged the American people to look forward? It was to excuse the actions of his predecessors in order to preserve the ability for himself. The next will do it as well. Ford pardons Nixon, right? The only difference between Bush and the rest is that Bush was moron enough to parade it around.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Agree with everything the guy has done as an American myself. How terrible Snowden is.. He has soiled the "good" image of the intelligence community which is a nice way of saying the "We break every US Law there is every second of every Day Agency". How terrible the Politburo has been disgraced! Oh the agony!


    It's a fitting irony that he will probably be sitting in Sochi or some other resort town with a few million Red dollars for the rest of his life and a gorgeous blonde on each hip for having done nothing truly wrong.

    Good for him. I wish him a happy life. Really. I hope they treat him well. He is a good guy and has my respect.

  6. #66
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    The problem is that since "gov't spying, lying, torture" has been going on at least as far back as the creation of the CIA, no President is ever going to be prosecuted for it. Why do you think Obama urged the American people to look forward? It was to excuse the actions of his predecessors in order to preserve the ability for himself. The next will do it as well. Ford pardons Nixon, right? The only difference between Bush and the rest is that Bush was moron enough to parade it around.

    Where are your links?

  7. #67
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,307

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Nah, they're fine. Calm down.

    That's the problem. GWBush, the first torturer and Obama are just fine. It's the Bill of Rights that's not so fine. If your allegiance to your country is reflected by your attitude on the leaders, then truth, liberty, freedom, justice, human rights have become irrelevant, eh?

  8. #68
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    That's the problem. GWBush, the first torturer and Obama are just fine. It's the Bill of Rights that's not so fine. If your allegiance to your country is reflected by your attitude on the leaders, then truth, liberty, freedom, justice, human rights have become irrelevant, eh?
    Yes...they have. Capitalism is God now. That which makes money is worth doing. "Truth, liberty, freedom, justice, human rights" and let me guess...The American Way? Superman's just a comic book character. This is the real world where most have figured out that those things are surface mantras that hide truths of nation building and protection.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  9. #69
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Where are your links?
    Links that show the CIA to be Boy Scouts during the Cold War? Can you be this nave?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  10. #70
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: U.S. charges Snowden with espionage [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    .......He is a good guy and has my respect.
    For all you know he is a closet pedophile. You may respect his action, but you hardly know if he is a good guy.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •