Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

  1. #21
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Cops are not civilians
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He's a citizen...he just wasn't armed. He used diplomacy and reason to stop the shooter.
    Ahh, when the cop responded to the call he engaged in a national discussion and took polling data to find out why he (the cop) was at fault for this shooting and what he could do better in the future, and then went home.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Cops are not civilians
    Cops are civilians. Always have been, always will be, no matter how much you mall-ninjas want it to be otherwise.

  4. #24
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Cops are civilians. Always have been, always will be, no matter how much you mall-ninjas want it to be otherwise.
    Cops are not civilians. Never have been, never will be, no matter how much you want it to be otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Cops are not civilians. Never have been, never will be, no matter how much you want it to be otherwise
    I was unaware that that police are in the habit of waging wars and no the war on drugs doesn't count. Did your local precinct deploy to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom? How about Iraq? How did your neighborhood cope without any police while the precinct was deployed? Police jargon has the term civilian to mean non-police. So, in that instance, even folks in the military can be civilians! Don't confuse jargon with legal meaning, the 4th Geneva Convention has already spoken. Cops are civilians.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Cops are not civilians
    Sangha is not human. Makes about as much sense.

  7. #27
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I was unaware that that police are in the habit of waging wars and no the war on drugs doesn't count. Did your local precinct deploy to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom? How about Iraq? How did your neighborhood cope without any police while the precinct was deployed? Police jargon has the term civilian to mean non-police. So, in that instance, even folks in the military can be civilians! Don't confuse jargon with legal meaning, the 4th Geneva Convention has already spoken. Cops are civilians.
    The Geneva Conventions is not a dictionary

    Cops are not civilians
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Sangha is not human. Makes about as much sense.
    Sangha is just happy the gunman took Bidenís advice and swapped out his AR-15 for a shotgun.


    Way to go, Biden.

  9. #29
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Sangha is just happy the gunman took Biden’s advice and swapped out his AR-15 for a shotgun.


    Way to go, Biden.
    No, but I would have been happy if the gunman surrendered as easily as you just did
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: N.C. gunman shot after wounding 4 at law firm, Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The Geneva Conventions is not a dictionary.
    Yes, that is a true statement, the Geneva Conventions is not a dictionary. The Geneva convention is a treaty, which according to the Constitution is therefore the law of the land. Dictionaries are not.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •