Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 182

Thread: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    You can come up with all the conspiracy theories you want to, but they can't change what is in the actual hearing transcripts, which is testimony under oath, and even by a Republican who oversaw the IRS Cincinatti office.
    Aren't there many "republicans" like this on this board?

    Let him go to jail for a very long time. Then, while he is in jail let's go ahead and abolish the IRS. It needs to be done.

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I failed to see where Issa accused the President...try again
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  3. #153
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Gotcha.
    huh?......
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  4. #154
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Just about everything
    everything like what?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  5. #155
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    everything like what?
    Like where Issa accuses the Obama administration of lying and covering up.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #156
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like where Issa accuses the Obama administration of lying and covering up.
    Before we go down this rabbit hole can you explain the limits of 'the Obama administration' in your assertion?

    Some think it means the President solely. Some think it is the President and his cabinet and yet others think it is the entire federal government...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  7. #157
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,736

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like where Issa accuses the Obama administration of lying and covering up.
    If you dont think the Press Secretary is a paid liar you havent been paying attention. Its more or less their job description.

  8. #158
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like where Issa accuses the Obama administration of lying and covering up.
    Yeah, the Libbos NEVER did that...lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #159
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,030

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    huh?......
    Just saying I got your point. Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #160
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,708
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: IRS targeting linked to Republican staffer

    I posted a blog about this subject earlier today. Am I off my rocker here?

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/blogs/...ain-sight.html


    All viewpoints appreciated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •