Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Astounding! Even with a black mayor, it's the whites' fault.
    So you think Rahm Emanuel is black.

    BWAHAHAHHAHAHHH!

    You can't even get your basic facts right!

  2. #62
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    And how is that the fault of anyone but inner city parents that choose to live in poverty with their hands out?
    I don't think anyone chooses to live in poverty. But I guess that wrecks your image of the Welfare Queen.

    Even if those parents were the best parents in history, the education is not the same because the funding level is very different. Blame it on whoever, but if we're not giving the same opportunities, that's un-equal. I don't think that it's OK to have worse schools that are essentially segregated. Race card or not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't think anyone chooses to live in poverty. But I guess that wrecks your image of the Welfare Queen.

    Even if those parents were the best parents in history, the education is not the same because the funding level is very different. Blame it on whoever, but if we're not giving the same opportunities, that's un-equal. I don't think that it's OK to have worse schools that are essentially segregated. Race card or not.
    The funding will never be the same when a majority of your tax base sits at home on their ass checking the mailbox for their subsidy check

  4. #64
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Hey libs. The poor Asians do much better in school. The poor whites do much better in school. The problem with the majority black schools is culture. The exact same life-choices that have 70% of all babies born out of wedlock. Highest crime rates of any ethnic group, without a close second. And highest rates of voting Democrat, and that ain't close either.

    All these excuses about "poverty" and "racism" are bull****. Lack of accountability. Blame someone else. "I'm a victim. Its not my fault" jackass BS.
    Well then maybe it's time to do something to change that rather than just blame it on being black. And we know you're butthurt that they don't vote Republican, but that's just partisan crap.

    SSDD....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #65
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    The funding will never be the same when a majority of your tax base sits at home on their ass checking the mailbox for their subsidy check
    Yeah, that's all they do...

    Maybe half the problem is people that have that mental image of other people.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Yeah, that's all they do...

    Maybe half the problem is people that have that mental image of other people.
    Maybe some us go to the inner cities enough with our jobs and notice how many people walk around in their pajamas. Please come out of your bubble

  7. #67
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,728

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Well then maybe it's time to do something to change that rather than just blame it on being black. And we know you're butthurt that they don't vote Republican, but that's just partisan crap.

    SSDD....
    The phrase productive citizen should be an inclusive term.

    Then maybe the pandering towards black America would stop and some actual solutions could be applied.

  8. #68
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Um, no. Notice what I said.



    I didn't say "all". Sorry.
    You're playing at going from general to specific and back again, incorrectly mixng the two to suit your script. This specific case is about Chicago. In this specific case the CEO is black. Making you points incorrect in the specific.

    In general - school boards are elected directly by their local community and are more likely to reflect the makeup of that community. So your assertions are also incorrect in the general sense.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems « CBS Chicago


    Astounding! Even with a black mayor, it's the whites' fault.
    It is the liberal default mode. they only have two cards in their deck the race card and blame Bush card.

  10. #70
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Maybe some us go to the inner cities enough with our jobs and notice how many people walk around in their pajamas. Please come out of your bubble
    Maybe some of us live there...but I'm the one in the bubble...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •