Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #321
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    its the fault of the creepy ass crackers
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    It is ironic that someone who wants to infer a lack of education on my part has a post with one incomplete sentence and 2 false pretenses.
    If you look at your post I was responding to you'll see an incomplete sentence and one that I was adding to. This kind of response hardly moves the debate along.

    I didn't refer to your education either. Many liberals have been very well educated, though perhaps 'mis-educated' might be a better term.

    "It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so." -Josh Billings

  3. #323
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If you look at your post I was responding to you'll see an incomplete sentence and one that I was adding to.
    No, my posts had no incomplete sentences, you are in error once again.
    This kind of response hardly moves the debate along.

    I didn't refer to your education either. Many liberals have been very well educated, though perhaps 'mis-educated' might be a better term.

    "It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so." -Josh Billings
    You have not been interested in "moving the debate along" when you avoid the point of the post you initially responded to with a rhetorical question and continue to AGAIN imply a problem with my education.

    Keep on with the pointless insults, you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #324
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    its the fault of the creepy ass crackers
    Lol..

    ...to get off topic a bit the Zimmerman trial has put on display the worst type of Obama supporter and exposed the innate corruption of that sub-culture.

    " Precious" ( my new knick name for Rachel ) was absolutely sincere in her mannerisms and her responses.

    It's refreshing on a really sad level when you get to witness the exposure of outright sincerity as a function of absolute stupidity.

    No pretense from the prosecutions star witness becausd the concept all together escapes her.

    Im thinking of starting the " Creepy Ass Cracker " Line of clothing line.

    You want in ?

  5. #325
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post

    You want in ?
    Absolutely....
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    No, my posts had no incomplete sentences, you are in error once again. You have not been interested in "moving the debate along" when you avoid the point of the post you initially responded to with a rhetorical question and continue to AGAIN imply a problem with my education.

    Keep on with the pointless insults, you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.
    Mistervitis questioned the intelligence of millions of people and you may have been one of them. That's up to him to say. But if your lack of education bothers you so much you shouldn't bring it up.

    Here's what my post said.

    While from a 'liberal' point of view $17,000,000,000,000 in debt and almost half the US population on government assistance of some sort is 'progress'. How long do liberals have to study economics for them to believe that is a good thing?
    Nowhere did I imply you were personally stupid or uneducated. You just assumed that on your own, and with no apparent justification..

  7. #327
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Mistervitis questioned
    Stop right there, the post you responded to was a debate between myself and clown. Get your premise correct.

    Here's what my post said.
    Nowhere did I imply you were personally stupid or uneducated. You just assumed that on your own, and with no apparent justification..
    The rhetorical "How long do liberals have to study economics for them to believe that ( $17T in debt and almost half the US population on government assistance) is a good thing?" is directed towards me....and... implies not only that I said such a thing (a straw man/false premise) but also that liberals (again, it was directed at me, the person you quoted) are in procession of faulty/incomplete education.

    The fact that you post non sequitur rhetorical responses that contain incomplete sentences, straw man/false premises and implied insults about my education.....that you cannot even recognize....says far more about you than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Stop right there, the post you responded to was a debate between myself and clown. Get your premise correct.

    The rhetorical "How long do liberals have to study economics for them to believe that ( $17T in debt and almost half the US population on government assistance) is a good thing?" is directed towards me....and... implies not only that I said such a thing (a straw man/false premise) but also that liberals (again, it was directed at me, the person you quoted) are in procession of faulty/incomplete education.

    The fact that you post non sequitur rhetorical responses that contain incomplete sentences, straw man/false premises and implied insults about my education.....that you cannot even recognize....says far more about you than me.
    Here is what I said.

    Nowhere did I imply you were personally stupid or uneducated. You just assumed that on your own, and with no apparent justification..
    Now I'm withdrawing that statement and will support your initial inference.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Funny, I just had it accepted in a domestic purchase and an international purchase.
    No doubt that will continue to work for a while longer. How long do you think it will take before the inflation can no longer be hidden?

    None of it since it is pure Bagger/Bircher nonsense, mixed with a knownothing view of economics that has no connection to reality.
    If it were not so dangerous I would be amused at the way you so neatly tuck your head uh, well, in the sand.

  10. #330
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    What part do you have difficulty understanding when I specifically state that SS and Medicare are not entitlements?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No doubt that will continue to work for a while longer. How long do you think it will take before the inflation can no longer be hidden? If it were not so dangerous I would be amused at the way you so neatly tuck your head uh, well, in the sand.
    What exactly is wrong with economic education in bama?
    Is it a lack of student motivation?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •