Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #291
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Once again you should have either just moved on or said you had nothing. I am beginning to think you are all hat and no cattle.
    LOL! What does this have to do with your admitted Birch Society empty rhetoric? I just pointed out that it is empty Birch rhetoric, and you owned up to it.....and now you are using my argument about your inability to show how I was not understanding what I wrote!

    Not only are you showing you can't prove a point and that you are a hypocrite, but you also can't come up with an original comeback!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL! What does this have to do with your admitted Birch Society empty rhetoric? I just pointed out that it is empty Birch rhetoric, and you owned up to it.....and now you are using my argument about your inability to show how I was not understanding what I wrote!

    Not only are you showing you can't prove a point and that you are a hypocrite, but you also can't come up with an original comeback!
    What part did you think was empty? You are wrong on Tom Paine. Wasn't that the point?

    Liberalism. I have heard it is a mental disorder.

  3. #293
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I am no longer surprised you don't get it. We are printing worthless money. We have been printing worthless money for two or is it three years now at a rate of 80+ billion a month.

    But you don't get it. Awesome.
    LOL...you don't understand the phrase "other people's money" (which refers to govt borrowing, ie BONDS) and not to fiat currency. We have had fiat currency since we went off the gold standard. And if the US dollar was "worthless", it would be devalued against other currencies.

    Supposedly, I'm the one who does not understand what I am saying!!!

    FFS, this is too FUNNY!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #294
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You really should learn to admit that you are wrong and move on. Perhaps you lack an understanding of what it means to be a subject. Given the state of this country it will become more clear as we slip from being citizens to being subjects.
    I know how Paine viewed himself and who he was in revolt against. I also know how he felt about govt supporting the poor......YOU KNOW, DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...you don't understand the phrase "other people's money" (which refers to govt borrowing, ie BONDS) and not to fiat currency. We have had fiat currency since we went off the gold standard. And if the US dollar was "worthless", it would be devalued against other currencies.

    Supposedly, I'm the one who does not understand what I am saying!!!

    FFS, this is too FUNNY!
    We are out of other peoples' money which is one reason why we are printing the worthless dollars. You clearly do not understand what you are saying. On that we agree.

    It is clear that you either do not understand the nature of tyranny or believe you will be one of the masterminds.

    Two strikes...

  6. #296
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    What part did you think was empty?
    All of it, especially since it is OFF TOPIC.
    You are wrong on Tom Paine. Wasn't that the point?
    LOL....now you are conflating two separate arguments, which is followed by this jem:

    Liberalism. I have heard it is a mental disorder.
    When you have nothing else, go for the cheap ad hominem instead of discussing the topic....or keeping your arguments in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I know how Paine viewed himself and who he was in revolt against. I also know how he felt about govt supporting the poor......YOU KNOW, DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
    This was not about the government supporting the poor. It was about yet another liberal claim against rich white people. Tom Paine was not rich.
    Tom Paine was a patriot. That has no bearing on the government he was rebelling against, his (just pointing out the obvious).

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    All of it, especially since it is OFF TOPIC.
    LOL....now you are conflating two separate arguments, which is followed by this jem:

    When you have nothing else, go for the cheap ad hominem instead of discussing the topic....or keeping your arguments in order.
    It was fun.

    Topics do wander sometimes. We shall not agree. Fortunately I am right and you are wrong. It is time to do something else.

  9. #299
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    We are out of other peoples' money which is one reason why we are printing the worthless dollars. You clearly do not understand what you are saying. On that we agree.
    You have absolutely no understanding of the thing you are arguing, "other people's money" refers to BONDS. You are talking about FIAT CURRENCY, and the US dollar is VERY STRONG. Your argument is so totally clueless.

    It is clear that you either do not understand the nature of tyranny or believe you will be one of the masterminds.

    Two strikes...
    So far, you have not been able to show how I do not understand anything, but it is very clear you have no understanding of YOUR OWN ARGUMENT while you rely upon Bricherisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #300
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    This was not about the government supporting the poor. It was about yet another liberal claim against rich white people.
    The OP is about a govt entity not properly funding minority schools....so yes Mr Idon'treadtheOP, it is about the govt NOT supporting the poor.



    Tom Paine was not rich.
    Never said he was.
    Tom Paine was a patriot
    LOL...yes, an AMERICA patriot....do you even realize what you just admitted?

    That has no bearing on the government he was rebelling against, his (just pointing out the obvious).
    LOL....yeah, lets remove the CONTEXT of his writing!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •