Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #281
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Earlier I wrote, "Maybe the apt situation is closer to our revolution. The federal government is broken, abusive and tyrannical. If it cannot be fixed then patriots will have to step up." To which you replied,


    I do not understand "FFS".

    What part are you objecting to? This will not be a civil war. It will be a revolution. As such the revolt of the colonies against the King of England is more relevant. In both cases the people were being ruled by indifferent people in a far away place. Our leaders are serial liars who cannot be trusted. The problems may not be fixable because of the paucity of leaders who have integrity.

    It is possible that the Birch Society was right 50 years too soon. Maybe we should have listened then.
    LOL...I say it is empty rhetoric straight outa Birch.....and you ultimately agree!

    PS...Google is your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Stick to the topic, okay?
    you must be a con ... cons say things, but never want to be held accountable ... the sooner cons take personal responsibility seriousaly, the better off this country will be ... Did you read what prompted that response?

  3. #283
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    LOL. You are trying to change the subject. Tom Paine was right in one area. That is sufficient. He did call for rebellion against his government and for many of the same reasons we are seeing today relative to our government. Let's stick with that for right now. Okay.
    Um, I did not bring up Paine...so no, I'm not changing the topic (not like some arguing about revolution in a thread about school funding....THE IRONY!!!) and Paine was not arguing for revolution "against his govt", he claimed to the French he was American (a French allies) when he was being arrested in France.

    Can you get ANYTHING correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #284
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,133

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    I wonder why people like Lewis hate me so much.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    heard one ... let me give yiou some advice - market that idea only to the Palin types ... the otherrs aren't that dumb to buy it ...
    You can try to debate these points rather then deflecting and turning to Sarah Palin for some strange reason. Running from debate doesn't serve your argument well, whatever it might be.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, I did not bring up Paine...so no, I'm not changing the topic (not like some arguing about revolution in a thread about school funding....THE IRONY!!!) and Paine was not arguing for revolution "against his govt", he claimed to the French he was American (a French allies) when he was being arrested in France.

    Can you get ANYTHING correct?
    I try to be right when I can.

    Tom Paine was born in England in 1737. That would make him a subject of the King of England. Given that the rebellion was against the King of England I fail to see how I got this wrong. Do you care to explain?

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...I say it is empty rhetoric straight outa Birch.....and you ultimately agree!

    PS...Google is your friend.
    Once again you should have either just moved on or said you had nothing. I am beginning to think you are all hat and no cattle.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I try to be right when I can.

    Tom Paine was born in England in 1737. That would make him a subject of the King of England. Given that the rebellion was against the King of England I fail to see how I got this wrong. Do you care to explain?
    I just told you that Paine claimed to be an American, therefore he was not "arguing for revolution against his govt"....and.....he was never arguing for revolt against the US govt.......and.....you are still totally off-topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Again, if we were "out of other's money", bond rates would be going sky high. So what are the bond rates currently?

    And supposedly...I don't know what I am saying!
    I am no longer surprised you don't get it. We are printing worthless money. We have been printing worthless money for two or is it three years now at a rate of 80+ billion a month.

    But you don't get it. Awesome.

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I just told you that Paine claimed to be an American, therefore he was not "arguing for revolution against his govt"....and.....he was never arguing for revolt against the US govt.......and.....you are still totally off-topic.
    You really should learn to admit that you are wrong and move on. Perhaps you lack an understanding of what it means to be a subject. Given the state of this country it will become more clear as we slip from being citizens to being subjects.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •