Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So you can back that up with historical fact as I did, or just your own rantings?

    Ever notice how when secession comes up, the Liberals here are on the same side as Abraham Lincoln and the Cons are calling him a RINO?
    Maybe the apt situation is closer to our revolution. The federal government is broken, abusive and tyrannical. If it cannot be fixed then patriots will have to step up.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Maybe the apt situation is closer to our revolution. The federal government is broken, abusive and tyrannical. If it cannot be fixed then patriots will have to step up.
    I think our government goes out of its way to create a society that wont step-up and judge them accordingly...

    People are content with their lifestyle and not with what is right or wrong - constitutional or not. Many just want to have their cake and eat it...

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I think our government goes out of its way to create a society that wont step-up and judge them accordingly...

    People are content with their lifestyle and not with what is right or wrong - constitutional or not. Many just want to have their cake and eat it...
    We have run out of other peoples' money. If this cannot be fixed the nation will fall.

  4. #264
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You should have simply passed. Clearly you had an insufficient grasp of the point you were trying to make. It happens. Our brains begin to deteriorate before age 30. Sadly it is not a uniform process. Some are touched in profound ways much earlier than others. You might want to have it checked.
    This is a bluff.

    It is always easier to go for the ad hominem rather than proving your claim....especially when proving your claim is impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    We have run out of other peoples' money.
    Really? Interest rates on US bonds are....at what rate?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #266
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Maybe the apt situation is closer to our revolution. The federal government is broken, abusive and tyrannical. If it cannot be fixed then patriots will have to step up.
    FFS...what empty rhetoric....straight outa the Birch Society.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #267
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    FFS...what empty rhetoric....straight outa the Birch Society.
    Sounds like old Thomas Paine and AFAIK he wasn't a member of the John Birch Society.

  8. #268
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Sounds like old Thomas Paine and AFAIK he wasn't a member of the John Birch Society.
    Thomas Paine never called for revolution against the US govt.

    Oh....and if you want to bring up Paine, we can discuss his views on the responsibility of govt to progressively tax to fund social services for the poor. That is very apropos.
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 06-22-13 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    This is a bluff.

    It is always easier to go for the ad hominem rather than proving your claim....especially when proving your claim is impossible.
    Had you understood the point you were trying to make you would have made it. You didn't understand so no one else did either. Everything else I wrote is accurate.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Thomas Paine never called for revolution against the US govt.

    Oh....and if you want to bring up Paine, we can discuss his views on the responsibility of govt to progressively tax to fund social services for the poor. That is very apropos.
    The US Government has been corrupted from the inside by Fascists who are abusing their power

    The IRS being used to specifically target Americans for their beliefs. An NSA that thinks it can track and catalog your every move. Liberals have lost their morals and their principles and sold their souls to Obama CHEAP.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •