Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 333

Thread: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    He the honorary black mayor of Chicago.
    There we go. I knew you thought that in your heart of hearts.

    And you actually pretended you made a mistake. Everybody who disagrees with you is a honorary black person in your mind.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    LOL!


    Clever
    Thank you.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    There we go. I knew you thought that in your heart of hearts.

    And you actually pretended you made a mistake. Everybody who disagrees with you is a honorary black person in your mind.
    Why does anyone care about such a mundane point in this thread ? I cannot fathom an answer that makes a lick of sense. That is why I ask you.

    Give it your best shot ....................

  4. #164
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Only you give a ****. Hopefully you can fix that. Best of luck .............
    Because nobody on the right ever gets a woody for a Conservative black man....yep, never happens.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    While I do agree that blacks need to take more responsibility for themselves, it's still a fact that inner-city schools aren't as good as other public schools. It's probably going a bit far to call it "racism," but that does impact the black community disproportionately.

    Blame whatever you like, but the fact is that the education systems have failed city residents.
    It is also true that one-parent families are not as good as two-parent families. It is called liberalism. It is used by old white politicians of one political persuasion to keep a certain minority group on the new plantation.

    I wish black Americans would catch on that they have been played by white democrats for 50 years. But blacks won't will they? Listen to that ignorant, loud-mouthed black woman yelling about how "everybody got Obamafone".


    Last edited by Misterveritis; 06-20-13 at 11:10 PM.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Why does anyone care about such a mundane point in this thread ? I cannot fathom an answer that makes a lick of sense. That is why I ask you.

    Give it your best shot ....................
    Uhhhh, the guy who started the thread said it. Don't blame me. I'm just pointing out how weird it is to claim Rahm Emaneul is black and then claim it's funny.

  7. #167
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is also true that one-parent families are not as good as two-parent families. It is called liberalism. It is used by old white politicians of one political persuasion to keep a certain minority group on the new plantation.

    I wish black Americans would catch on that they have been played by white democrats for 50 years. But blacks won't will they? Listen to that ignorant, loud-mouthed black woman yelling about how "everybody goes Obamafone".



    Are you Bronson's poe, or do you both wank off to her?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Are you Bronson's poe, or do you both wank off to her?
    If you are able you will have to explain your rudeness. If you are not able then don't bother.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Uhhhh, the guy who started the thread said it. Don't blame me. I'm just pointing out how weird it is to claim Rahm Emaneul is black and then claim it's funny.
    Imagine the most absurd face palm ever. You earned it !!

  10. #170
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    re: Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School Problems [W:178]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    If you are able you will have to explain your rudeness. If you are not able then don't bother.
    Then you should explain what she has to do with anything in this thread.

    BTW, way to not focus on race


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •