Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 140

Thread: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Obama takes his family on a very expensive vacation as he shuts down white house tours and tries to make sequester hurt.

    "President Obama’s trip this month to Africa, with the first family tagging along, is projected to cost taxpayers as much as $100 million, sparking criticism as the federal government scrimps along during sequester-related budget cuts.
    Among the related costs will be fighter jets; hundreds of Secret Service agents; a Navy ship with a full trauma center; and military cargo planes to bring 56 vehicles including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bullet*proof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. The details were reported by The Washington Post, based on a confidential planning document.


    Read more: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts | Fox News
    Presidents should be subject to a budget for personal use (including security)...

    Obama thinks he can spend as much taxpayer money as he wants (as most democrats in office do) without scrutiny.

  2. #72
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Obama takes his family on a very expensive vacation as he shuts down white house tours and tries to make sequester hurt.

    "President Obama’s trip this month to Africa, with the first family tagging along, is projected to cost taxpayers as much as $100 million, sparking criticism as the federal government scrimps along during sequester-related budget cuts.
    Among the related costs will be fighter jets; hundreds of Secret Service agents; a Navy ship with a full trauma center; and military cargo planes to bring 56 vehicles including 14 limousines and three trucks loaded with sheets of bullet*proof glass to cover the windows of the hotels where the first family will stay. The details were reported by The Washington Post, based on a confidential planning document.


    Read more: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts | Fox News
    uhhh ooohhhh ... OHHHHHHHHH


    I smell another "gate". Get Darrell Issa on the phone. Time for another investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    uhhh ooohhhh ... OHHHHHHHHH


    I smell another "gate". Get Darrell Issa on the phone. Time for another investigation.
    I just smell a huge waste of tax payer dollars and a stinky ass hypocrite.

  4. #74
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    These people vacation as though they've never been anywhere in their lives, and now money is no object.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #75
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I just smell a huge waste of tax payer dollars and a stinky ass hypocrite.
    A stinky ass hypocrite eh? Well a "stinky ass hypocrite" would more likely be someone who only seems to bitch about whitehouse spending when their party isn't writing the checks. Because to not be a "stinky ass hypocrite" one would have taken the time to do a quick googling of simple facts like how Michele Bachmann whined about how the Obama's costed the taxpayer $1.4 billion in a year when Bush costed the taxpayer $1.6 billion.

    "stinky ass hypocrites" tend to where these time colored glasses that come with their own noseplugs so they don't see or apparently smell their own stinky assed hypocriticalness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    A stinky ass hypocrite eh? Well a "stinky ass hypocrite" would more likely be someone who only seems to bitch about whitehouse spending when their party isn't writing the checks. Because to not be a "stinky ass hypocrite" one would have taken the time to do a quick googling of simple facts like how Michele Bachmann whined about how the Obama's costed the taxpayer $1.4 billion in a year when Bush costed the taxpayer $1.6 billion.

    "stinky ass hypocrites" tend to where these time colored glasses that come with their own noseplugs so they don't see or apparently smell their own stinky assed hypocriticalness.
    Wrong. Stink ass hypocrites shut down white house tours and let NP restrooms get filthy while they jet off on safari.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    A stinky ass hypocrite eh? Well a "stinky ass hypocrite" would more likely be someone who only seems to bitch about whitehouse spending when their party isn't writing the checks. Because to not be a "stinky ass hypocrite" one would have taken the time to do a quick googling of simple facts like how Michele Bachmann whined about how the Obama's costed the taxpayer $1.4 billion in a year when Bush costed the taxpayer $1.6 billion.

    stinky ass hypocrites" tend to where these time colored glasses that come with their own noseplugs so they don't see or apparently smell their own stinky assed hypocriticalness.
    Hey Rob. The US of A is better how after this trip ? Obama just fell on his face in Berlin. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how we are better after Obama delivers a cardboard speech in front of 4,000 Germans, there only because the sun was shining, and the beer cheap ?

    So just what has been Obama's successful overseas initiative since he became POTUS ? He's an inept useless imposter, but the floor is yours to enlighten us otherwise !! Go for it Rob !!!!!

  8. #78
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Hey Rob. The US of A is better how after this trip ? Obama just fell on his face in Berlin. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how we are better after Obama delivers a cardboard speech in front of 4,000 Germans, there only because the sun was shining, and the beer cheap ?

    So just what has been Obama's successful overseas initiative since he became POTUS ? He's an inept useless imposter, but the floor is yours to enlighten us otherwise !! Go for it Rob !!!!!
    So you want me to sell Obama to you. A guy whose ODS is so thick that a rational conversation with him is impossible because you'll be faced with one-liner troll statements like ohhh "libtard" or how if you support Obama you have no common sense. What's the point? To make me do a lot of legwork so you can continue to not debate? Until you can show me that you have one iota of interest in debate and discussion... I'll pass on doing all the work for you to do none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So you want me to sell Obama to you. A guy whose ODS is so thick that a rational conversation with him is impossible because you'll be faced with one-liner troll statements like ohhh "libtard" or how if you support Obama you have no common sense. What's the point? To make me do a lot of legwork so you can continue to not debate? Until you can show me that you have one iota of interest in debate and discussion... I'll pass on doing all the work for you to do none.
    Well, Rob, I didn't ask you to "sell Obama to me". I didn't even hint at such a notion. I asked you to tell us how the US of A might benefit from this jaunt. Go and check. Its what I asked. Not all this strawman BS that I can only assume you pulled out of our ass, although you can enlighten me on that as well.

    So enlighten us all Rob. Whassup with this trip ?

  10. #80
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,055

    Re: Costly Obama family trip to Africa under fire amid sequester cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Well, Rob, I didn't ask you to "sell Obama to me". I didn't even hint at such a notion. I asked you to tell us how the US of A might benefit from this jaunt. Go and check. Its what I asked. Not all this strawman BS that I can only assume you pulled out of our ass, although you can enlighten me on that as well.

    So enlighten us all Rob. Whassup with this trip ?
    Don't know what the trip is about. Haven't read about it. Don't even care. Bitching about a prez' travels is about as stupid as it gets. It's a game partisan hacks play that makes no sense other than they can't find something else to cry about that day so they read their echo chamber sites and find out what it is they are supposed to be mad about that day. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •