Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 88

Thread: Putin: Didn’t feel isolated, not all G8 leaders agree Assad used chemical weapons

  1. #71
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Oh god! Here comes the source Nazi!
    Rejecting lunatic fringe websites and tabloids is not exactly nazism.

  2. #72
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Rejecting lunatic fringe websites and tabloids is not exactly nazism.
    I forgot anything you dont like is a "fringe" site. How could i be so stupid!


  3. #73
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How could i be so stupid!
    1. Born that way.
    2. Dropped on head.
    3. Drugs.
    4. Debilitating disease.

    The possibilities are almost endless.

    What's your point?

  4. #74
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    1. Born that way.
    2. Dropped on head.
    3. Drugs.
    4. Debilitating disease.

    The possibilities are almost endless.

    What's your point?
    That anything that doest come from the MSM in your opinion is always a farce. News flash the MSM doesnt always report everything going on in the world, they have a sensationalist driven view they have to uphold.


  5. #75
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    That anything that doest come from the MSM in your opinion is always a farce. News flash the MSM doesnt always report everything going on in the world, they have a sensationalist driven view they have to uphold.
    Voltaire.com is a blog at best and quite clearly a propaganda website. The Daily Fail is a tabloid.

    Objecting to propaganda and tabloids is not nazism.

    It's telling that the obliteration of ones source(s) results in personal attacks including a flat-out Godwin. Such a hysteric reaction is to be expected from a "point" being pushed by garbage citations and such only reinforces the likelihood that there's really no issue upon which to debate but merely a desire to propagate a narrative.

  6. #76
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Voltaire.com is a blog at best and quite clearly a propaganda website. The Daily Fail is a tabloid.

    Objecting to propaganda and tabloids is not nazism.

    It's telling that the obliteration of ones source(s) results in personal attacks including a flat-out Godwin. Such a hysteric reaction is to be expected from a "point" being pushed by garbage citations and such only reinforces the likelihood that there's really no issue upon which to debate but merely a desire to propagate a narrative.

    Okie dokie...

    Turkey arrests Syrian Nusra Front militants -media

    Is this acceptable or is this still a no no in your world?


  7. #77
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post

    Okie dokie...

    Turkey arrests Syrian Nusra Front militants -media

    Is this acceptable or is this still a no no in your world?
    trust.org?

    groan

    ironic

  8. #78
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Oh god! Here comes the source Nazi boner!
    Fixed it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  9. #79
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    trust.org?

    groan

    ironic
    AKA the Thomson Reuters Foundation... Ring a bell? Or is that not "trustworthy"


  10. #80
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: US's Anti-Syria Propaganda Stumbles

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    AKA the Thomson Reuters Foundation... Ring a bell? Or is that not "trustworthy"
    The website appears normal. Nonetheless, "trust.org" is haha.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •