Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. It was a pathetic reach on something that hasn't even played itself out. Because when these charges are dropped on the man, I'm sure you''ll come in here to start a new thread and say, "I'm so sorry I slammed the NY liberal state".
    No I won't, the fact that the charges were filed to begin with is enough. It is worse than Plaxico Burress shooting himself and getting three years.

  2. #52
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    No I won't,
    Of course you won't... and this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    the fact that the charges were filed to begin with is enough. It is worse than Plaxico Burress shooting himself and getting three years.
    Yes, because it was liberal cops that filed the charges right? Perhaps you can find some evidence to support your claim? Nah... ya can't. Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Of course you won't... and this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.



    Yes, because it was liberal cops that filed the charges right? Perhaps you can find some evidence to support your claim? Nah... ya can't. Nevermind.
    Everyone with a drop of common sense knows that NY is one of worst liberal states in the country along with CA, OR, and WA.

  4. #54
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Everyone with a drop of common sense knows that NY is one of worst liberal states in the country along with CA, OR, and WA.
    So therefore there are no conservatives in NY and the person who filed the charges against that man was a liberal politician and did it because he was a liberal? Just need your evidence and this is all a wrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #55
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,174

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Everyone with a drop of common sense knows that NY is one of worst liberal states in the country along with CA, OR, and WA.
    To be fair this happened in a 10 point Republican county.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So therefore there are no conservatives in NY and the person who filed the charges against that man was a liberal politician and did it because he was a liberal? Just need your evidence and this is all a wrap.
    Makes little difference when the environment around is dictated by liberal policy

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Anything to make an irrelevant slam on liberals based on feeeeeeeelings I see.
    Well Wobby. Its da wiberals here that think the kids were a bit too much victimized here !!

    Hope that doesn't hoit your feeeewins wib.

  8. #58
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,843

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Makes little difference when the environment around is dictated by liberal policy
    No evidence. Just stupid unfounded slander on a situation you know nothing about. Saw that coming a mile away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    To be fair this happened in a 10 point Republican county.
    Which Presidential candidate did NY go to? there is nothing red about NY, their laws, or outcomes

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: ..............NY man who says 4 kids vandalized home is charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    To be fair this happened in a 10 point Republican county.
    Its not county law.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •