Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 268

Thread: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases [W:127]

  1. #161
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,762

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    If he is conducting an investigation, he should not blame anyone.
    He already has evidence of wrong doing.
    He already has evidence of lying to cover how high up it goes.
    He already has evidence that the Cincy narrative is a flat lie.

    Why shouldnt he be blaming the chief executive? They are his employees and his responsibility.

  2. #162
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    its called speculation that is what investigators do they take the initial evidence then with means motive and opportunity they speculate who is likely involved and you gather evidence to either prove or disprove that speculation
    Total BS

  3. #163
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    He already has evidence of wrong doing.
    He already has evidence of lying to cover how high up it goes.
    He already has evidence that the Cincy narrative is a flat lie.

    Why shouldnt he be blaming the chief executive? They are his employees and his responsibility.
    1.?
    2.?
    3.?

    We should blame the CEO of a company for every infraction the employees are charged with?

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    1.?
    2.?
    3.?

    We should blame the CEO of a company for every infraction the employees are charged with?
    look buddy you are just playing ignorant all that has been explained over and over again, thread after thread, post after post. It is old news. I or anyone else isn't going to waste their time explaining it to you again. i suggest you read and answer those question your self. the information is ready available. i suggest you get off your ass and educate your self

    And yes CEOs are held responsible for actions of their employees. if you buy a product and you get hurt because a part was installed incorrectly on that product do you sue the employee who installed that part incorrectly? no you sue the owner of the company
    Last edited by trfjr; 06-18-13 at 11:31 PM.

  5. #165
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    look buddy you are just playing ignorant all that has been explained over and over again, thread after thread, post after post. It is old news. I or anyone else isn't going to waste their time explaining it to you again. i suggest you read and answer those question your self. the information is ready available. i suggest you get off your ass and educate your self

    And yes CEOs are held responsible for actions of their employees. if you buy a product and you get hurt because a part was installed incorrectly on that product do you sue the employee who installed that part incorrectly? no you sue the owner of the company
    I didn't think I would get an answer.
    Last edited by pbrauer; 06-18-13 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I didn't think I would an answer.
    I think you need to learn how to write a coherent sentence

  7. #167
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    I think you need to learn how to write a coherent sentence
    I corrected my error.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I corrected my error.
    the answers has been posted numerous times in many thread in many post. we are getting tired explaining it to the uninformed over and over, again and again

  9. #169
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    the answers has been posted numerous times in many thread in many post. we are getting tired explaining it to the uninformed over and over, again and again
    President Obama is innocent so doesn't matter what you say or don't say.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    President Obama is innocent so doesn't matter what you say or don't say.
    It's risky making a claim like that when BHO is a proven liar.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •