Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 268

Thread: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases [W:127]

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Yeah, why was the Republican operative in the Cincinnati office focusing on tea bagger organizations? Either he wanted to foment a fake scandal or he was trying to protect GOP electoral hopes from tea party lunacy. Either way, it looks bad for the GOP.
    And what proof do you have he was a republican? because Cummings says so? why would any one want to believe Cummings? he already lied about what that so called republican said so why should we believe Cummings when he says he is a republican?

  2. #102
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What is your point here?
    I highlighted (bolded) it. Issa cherry-picking.

  3. #103
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I thought when a group or organization applied for tax-exempt status, they could not be political?
    You "thought"? But you only deal in hard facts right....?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #104
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You "thought"? But you only deal in hard facts right....?
    Was I wrong or right?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #105
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    WASHINGTON (AP) An Internal Revenue Service supervisor in Washington says she was personally involved in scrutinizing some of the earliest applications from tea party groups seeking tax-exempt status, including some requests that languished for more than a year without action.

    Holly Paz, who until recently was a top deputy in the division that handles applications for tax-exempt status, told congressional investigators she reviewed 20 to 30 applications. Her assertion contradicts initial claims by the agency that a small group of agents working in an office in Cincinnati were solely responsible for mishandling the applications
    IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases


    what was it liar Cummings said again?
    "Washington's involvement in the IRS scandal were "unsubstantiated,"

    What was it that Issa said?
    "Washington was involved"

    by the way Holly Paz is a registered Democrat who donated $4,000 to the Obama campaign in 2008
    I didn't realize this earlier, but Holly was not involved in targeting conservative groups which would be wrong, she scrutinized applications which is what the IRS does. Read the following:


    The IRS scandal is about targeting conservatives, not scrutinizing 501(c)(4)s

  6. #106
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I highlighted (bolded) it. Issa cherry-picking.
    Cummings has backed down from his assertion.

    What evidence other than a corrupt Liberal Senators claims do you folks have now ?

    Here's what's going to happen. This investigation is going to continue, people are going to be subpoenaed, put under Oath, and we're going to find out just how bad you people screwed this Nation.

    More information on Benghazzi and Fast and Furious and the massive dragnet Obama's responsible for will continue to trickle out. His approval rating will continue to fall, the economy will continue to get worse, and Democrats up for election in 2104 will pay the price.

    Obama-Care will be revealed to be the disaster every Conservative said it would be, and your entire ideology will be exposed as a failure.

    8 years of the lefts scandals, corruption and incompetence will define the Democrat brand.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  7. #107
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases


  8. #108
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Cummings has backed down from his assertion.

    What evidence other than a corrupt Liberal Senators claims do you folks have now ?

    Here's what's going to happen. This investigation is going to continue, people are going to be subpoenaed, put under Oath, and we're going to find out just how bad you people screwed this Nation.

    More information on Benghazzi and Fast and Furious and the massive dragnet Obama's responsible for will continue to trickle out. His approval rating will continue to fall, the economy will continue to get worse, and Democrats up for election in 2104 will pay the price.

    Obama-Care will be revealed to be the disaster every Conservative said it would be, and your entire ideology will be exposed as a failure.

    8 years of the lefts scandals, corruption and incompetence will define the Democrat brand.
    LOL 2104?
    Nah, Issa will continue to strike out as he usually does. Why do you continue to write this garbage?
    Last edited by pbrauer; 06-17-13 at 11:41 PM.

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I highlighted (bolded) it. Issa cherry-picking.
    What was wrong with that? Are you saying he should have released everything? If so, i agree. But if everything he released was the truth I see no problem with that either. It's important to note who made the accusation.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: IRS supervisor in DC scrutinized tea party cases

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I didn't realize this earlier, but Holly was not involved in targeting conservative groups which would be wrong, she scrutinized applications which is what the IRS does. Read the following:


    The IRS scandal is about targeting conservatives, not scrutinizing 501(c)(4)s
    Here's what this loon says. "It was proper that the tea party groups received heavy scrutiny. As the New York Times has firmly established, many of them were primarily political groups that potentially didn’t qualify for 501(c)(4) status".

    Do you really believe that?

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •