Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    ?Don?t be deluded?: Israeli PM flies in face of intl welcome for Iran's new dawn ? RT News

    But if it was just him and his country then the world would be allowed to move forward and explore a peaceful solution to the Iran question. But no, what he says is what goes in the US and that's guaranteed by the powerful Zionist lobbies. Indeed, if any politician should buck his position then that politician will never be re-elected.

    Will it ever be time for a position of fairness toward the Palestinian people. Will they ever be overruled by forces for peace and fairness?

  2. #2
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,276

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    ?Don?t be deluded?: Israeli PM flies in face of intl welcome for Iran's new dawn ? RT News

    But if it was just him and his country then the world would be allowed to move forward and explore a peaceful solution to the Iran question. But no, what he says is what goes in the US and that's guaranteed by the powerful Zionist lobbies. Indeed, if any politician should buck his position then that politician will never be re-elected.

    Will it ever be time for a position of fairness toward the Palestinian people. Will they ever be overruled by forces for peace and fairness?
    Probably not in our lifetime.

  3. #3
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    The Israelis aren't stupid - a moderate cleric elected to a figurehead position in a theocracy is not exactly a "new dawn" in Irani governance. The guy's had what, two/three days in office and already you want to start beating down on the Israelis as if Gandhi and MLK took over in Iran. Let's see some tangible changes in Iran in the next year - for starters, let's see them put a hold on nuclear power development - then we can start talking peace. I'll believe it when I see it.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    The Israelis aren't stupid - a moderate cleric elected to a figurehead position in a theocracy is not exactly a "new dawn" in Irani governance. The guy's had what, two/three days in office and already you want to start beating down on the Israelis as if Gandhi and MLK took over in Iran. Let's see some tangible changes in Iran in the next year - for starters, let's see them put a hold on nuclear power development - then we can start talking peace. I'll believe it when I see it.
    And how kneejerk was that? When a new leader with a rather favourable background, from most reports, comes on the scene the most reasonable thing to do would to give him the benefit of the doubt. That sort of attitude could pay dividends and in fact be useful for the new leader in knowing that he has the support of the world to continue as a moderate. It also sends a clear message to others in Iran who are 'not' moderates.

    But this issue is much more than that. This is about Netanyahu's and the Zionist's fear that a policy of fairness could catch hold in the ME and Israel will have to fall into line with it. But of course, Israel can't continue to expand it's territory into Arab lands if it doesn't have the backing of the US for it's regime of apartheid. And so, peace with Iran would be in the very worst interests of Israel. Indeed, peace with Syria was very possible and the process had started before Israel interfered and ensured that the process was destroyed.

    As a sidenote. Most of US support for Israel appears to be based on religious superstitions and 'the promised land' fairy tale. When that starts to fade away to any appreciable amount then it's likely that support for Israel will lessen along with it. There is no other reason why Americans, and indeed some Christian Canadians would support a regime that is the primary cause of revenge attacks against America.

    Judging from the lack of comments to this thread, there aren't many Americans who understand that yet. Or perhaps more to the truth, are just not ready to state it openly. And so, little will change in America. This is the big picture. This is the forest that can't be seen because of the trees.

  5. #5
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    And how kneejerk was that? When a new leader with a rather favourable background, from most reports, comes on the scene the most reasonable thing to do would to give him the benefit of the doubt. That sort of attitude could pay dividends and in fact be useful for the new leader in knowing that he has the support of the world to continue as a moderate. It also sends a clear message to others in Iran who are 'not' moderates.

    But this issue is much more than that. This is about Netanyahu's and the Zionist's fear that a policy of fairness could catch hold in the ME and Israel will have to fall into line with it. But of course, Israel can't continue to expand it's territory into Arab lands if it doesn't have the backing of the US for it's regime of apartheid. And so, peace with Iran would be in the very worst interests of Israel. Indeed, peace with Syria was very possible and the process had started before Israel interfered and ensured that the process was destroyed.

    As a sidenote. Most of US support for Israel appears to be based on religious superstitions and 'the promised land' fairy tale. When that starts to fade away to any appreciable amount then it's likely that support for Israel will lessen along with it. There is no other reason why Americans, and indeed some Christian Canadians would support a regime that is the primary cause of revenge attacks against America.

    Judging from the lack of comments to this thread, there aren't many Americans who understand that yet. Or perhaps more to the truth, are just not ready to state it openly. And so, little will change in America. This is the big picture. This is the forest that can't be seen because of the trees.
    Considering your clear bias, I'm not surprised there isn't much activity on this thread. Funny that you want the Israelis to give an Iranian cleric the benefit of the doubt when the announced state policy of Iran vis-a-vis Israel continues to be that stated by the former Iranian President, that being "the annihilation of the zionist state". How about this moderate cleric coming out and stating without reservation that "the annihilation of the zionist state" is no longer the stated goal of the Irani leadership? Maybe then you might get some benefit of the doubt accruing to them.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Considering your clear bias, I'm not surprised there isn't much activity on this thread. Funny that you want the Israelis to give an Iranian cleric the benefit of the doubt when the announced state policy of Iran vis-a-vis Israel continues to be that stated by the former Iranian President, that being "the annihilation of the zionist state". How about this moderate cleric coming out and stating without reservation that "the annihilation of the zionist state" is no longer the stated goal of the Irani leadership? Maybe then you might get some benefit of the doubt accruing to them.
    Is it the best rebuttal you can come up with to talk about the 'former' Iranian president. And why hide your sentiments when you clearly want to throw out the 'anti-semitism' charge now in order to nip it in the bud?

    You are clearly attempting to bypass the issue I bring up in the OP and that appears to not be on any rational grounds. You can't even address the sensible approach to supporting a moderate and that appears to be because of an agenda you have that is most porbably centered around religious fanaticism. There just is no other reason for anyone to not go along in line with the rest of the world and be on the side of at least possible progress toward preventing war in Iran!

    Why is that? Is it because you understand as well as the Zionists understand that peace with Iran and the Arab countries of the ME is the very worst outcome for Netanyahu and his gang of thugs?

    But I do notice that, as you say, there is little activity on this thread as yet. Is that because Americans are afraid of it? is it because they are at the point of indecision? Or do they find the very idea of questioning the Zionist regime just too politically out of tune with the propaganda pap they have been spoon fed for so long?

    "If you shut up truth and bury it underground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way." - Emile Zola

  7. #7
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Sorry - you're confused - I'm not the one with an agenda here.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Sorry - you're confused - I'm not the one with an agenda here.
    Yes, you are and your agenda is apparently the agenda that is winning the day in the US still. But things are changing because their government has conditioned them to live in fear and they have accepted the suggestion. And so, they will live in fear and a modicum of confidence that their military might can keep them safe from revenge attacks from without. But they also resist the lifestyle that has been opposed on them and they react by attempting to destroy the very mechanisms that 'do' protect them.

    The obvious answer is an answer that doesn't impose any real hardships on the American people themselves. As long as we are able to understand that throwing out the 'promised land' nonsense is no real hardship. And so, they only need to think on the troubles a bit and they will start to come to the obvious conclusion that the remedy is an easy pill to swallow and it's right there in front of them waiting to be picked up.

    Could it be any more simple that taking an approach of the sort that I have suggested with Iran's new leader? Would it cost them anything? Would it cost them anything to tell Netanyahu and his gang of Zionist thugs to sit in the corner and be quiet for a while? Does it hurt anybody but you to just give it a chance? Is there anyone other than you that could be hurt by giving it a chance?
    I don't know of any of our other fellow Canadians who would side with your view? But if there are then I would like to know why? It's obvious that you need to keep your real reasons hidden isn't it.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,060

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Good gawd.

    This new "president" answers entirely to the Ayatollah and militant Islamic faction in charge. He's got as much power as the Pillsbury doughboy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: He Will Always Side With War Instead of Taking a Positive Position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Good gawd.

    This new "president" answers entirely to the Ayatollah and militant Islamic faction in charge. He's got as much power as the Pillsbury doughboy.
    His power comes from the fact that he has envisioned a policy of fairness in the ME and that is not siding with the Zionist agenda. So call it what you like, but as you do you just further betray the fact that what I say is true and it's driving the right in the US crazy. It's a part of the Obama hate, the relevant part that is so ornery to not go away and die somewhere.

    But thank you for your remark here. It's just exactly what I was hoping for because it doesn't take an IQ any higher than room temperature to understand that you made my point for me.

    edit: Oh, and 'answers to the Ayatollah'?
    Well pal, it's your credibility to throw away, not mine!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •