Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M [W:50]

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    I'm just wondering what foreign leaders and heads of state he plans to visit on this "diplomatic mission" Deuce is talking about.

  2. #52
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    The economy was much better then
    And that some how justifies overspending...? And one can question if the economy was better... since it was going on borrowed money
    PeteEU

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    And that some how justifies overspending...? And one can question if the economy was better... since it was going on borrowed money
    It is worse now, debt higher, unemployment higher, disability claims higher, you tell us?

  4. #54
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    It is worse now, debt higher, unemployment higher, disability claims higher, you tell us?
    Yea the withdrawal is a bitch aint it?

    But your argument is... that because the economy looked better under Bush, then it was okay for him to use Airforce 1 as his personal shuttle service to Texas on his many many many vacations, and for the White House to cost 1.5 billion in 2008 (plus the hidden and secret costs)... but that it is not okay for Obama to do his job by promoting the US abroad and that when he does travel he has to risk his life with much much less security than the guy before him and that he and his family is not allowed a vacation or two... all because the economy is supposedly in the toilet... thanks in large part to the guy that came before him... the guy who was spending like a drunken sailor on wars and security and flying almost bi monthly to Texas and back on vacation...

    Yea there is a lot of logic in that and nothing hypocritical at all....

    The only ironic thing is... your argument basically is pro monarchy since having a President is much more expensive than having a King or Queen..... oh the irony..
    PeteEU

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    I was just thinkin that this issue was starting to fade back to the second page and it needed to be revived because to me it's the most likely one to be able to destroy Obama. Impeachment even! Surely Shirley, we haven't heard everything we need to know about this scandal yet??

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yea the withdrawal is a bitch aint it?

    But your argument is... that because the economy looked better under Bush, then it was okay for him to use Airforce 1 as his personal shuttle service to Texas on his many many many vacations, and for the White House to cost 1.5 billion in 2008 (plus the hidden and secret costs)... but that it is not okay for Obama to do his job by promoting the US abroad and that when he does travel he has to risk his life with much much less security than the guy before him and that he and his family is not allowed a vacation or two... all because the economy is supposedly in the toilet... thanks in large part to the guy that came before him... the guy who was spending like a drunken sailor on wars and security and flying almost bi monthly to Texas and back on vacation...

    Yea there is a lot of logic in that and nothing hypocritical at all....

    The only ironic thing is... your argument basically is pro monarchy since having a President is much more expensive than having a King or Queen..... oh the irony..
    It would be nice if Obama had the decency to go home to Chicago once in a while instead of all the luxury trips in a bad economy on the taxpayer dime. Is it because he is stupid or just doesn't give a damn about the American taxpayer. Me thinks the latter

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    It would be nice if Obama had the decency to go home to Chicago once in a while instead of all the luxury trips in a bad economy on the taxpayer dime. Is it because he is stupid or just doesn't give a damn about the American taxpayer. Me thinks the latter
    Or maybe it's just what all presidents do. Just because he's a black man doesn't mean he has to go in the back of a pickup truck with confederate flags hanging from it. He's your elected president and he's 'not' being uppity.

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    uppity
    bill clinton: "a few years ago this guy would be getting us a cup of coffee"

    Teddy's anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

    according to chappaquiddick ted

    hey, at least he's clean (obama, not the creek diver)

    Biden: Obama is first "CLEAN" African American - YouTube

    what an idiot...

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    Or maybe it's just what all presidents do. Just because he's a black man doesn't mean he has to go in the back of a pickup truck with confederate flags hanging from it. He's your elected president and he's 'not' being uppity.
    All of these words from your mind, have you confronted your racism so you do not have to project your character on others in this community?

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Report: Obama's Africa trip could cost $60M-$100M

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    All of these words from your mind, have you confronted your racism so you do not have to project your character on others in this community?
    He's just as bad with Jews.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •