Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    This is such a load of horse****, and you know it. If that were true, he wouldn't worth hundreds of millions.
    Laughing, he makes his money in a tried and true method developed before he was born. Rant to the masses like Father Coughlin. There is a fool born every minute from PT Barnum, and a fool and his money are soon parted. Throw in a touch of Moa, tell a lie often enough.... tahhhh dahhh you have Oxcy rush, villifier of hollywierd types getting away with drug abuse and they should be hung I tell you , HUNG.... ahhh until he gets busted for Oxcy and then he does the EXACT same thing... personal responsibility my shiny hiney.

    He is just very good at ranting to the masses, his talent lies not in being original but in being absurd and that has a loooong list of those going before him.

  2. #72
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Or, GWBush, the first scumbag has been succeeded by Bushlite, or more of the same.
    Just another way to minimize the scandals that THIS administration are responsible for...When will progressives ever get tired of running blocker, or apologist for this criminal in office today?

    Look Dave, I am less concerned with what happened 5 to 12 years ago, and prefer to focus on the here and now. I know that a defender of liberty like yourself (tongue in cheek there) would agree that it doesn't matter as much what the last guy did, or didn't do, unless you want to use that to say that what is going on now is ok with you....And I know that such an honest guy like yourself would NEVER be so duplicitous as to defend any administration with such a weak assed argument like, "Well, the other guy did it too..."


    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #73
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Laughing, he makes his money in a tried and true method developed before he was born. Rant to the masses like Father Coughlin. There is a fool born every minute from PT Barnum, and a fool and his money are soon parted. Throw in a touch of Moa, tell a lie often enough.... tahhhh dahhh you have Oxcy rush, villifier of hollywierd types getting away with drug abuse and they should be hung I tell you , HUNG.... ahhh until he gets busted for Oxcy and then he does the EXACT same thing... personal responsibility my shiny hiney.

    He is just very good at ranting to the masses, his talent lies not in being original but in being absurd and that has a loooong list of those going before him.
    Well, good to see that as a progressive you can hold true to the stereotype of attacking the messenger instead of arguing the message.... Keep on putting that progressive tolerance on display for the people so that they can see for themselves it's all a load of crap.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #74
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, good to see that as a progressive you can hold true to the stereotype of attacking the messenger instead of arguing the message.... Keep on putting that progressive tolerance on display for the people so that they can see for themselves it's all a load of crap.
    Good to see so-called 'conservatives' take a direct response to another poster and twist it to be my point, which it wasn't. The guy I was responding to took HALF A SENTENCE from my post and made it the issue, so don't try and pin this on me.

    Keep up that sham of 'fair and balanced' like a typical 'conservative' so the rest of us can see the crap fest for what it is...

    Context seems to be a too big a word for some 'conservatives'....

  5. #75
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Good to see so-called 'conservatives' take a direct response to another poster and twist it to be my point, which it wasn't. The guy I was responding to took HALF A SENTENCE from my post and made it the issue, so don't try and pin this on me.

    Keep up that sham of 'fair and balanced' like a typical 'conservative' so the rest of us can see the crap fest for what it is...

    Context seems to be a too big a word for some 'conservatives'....
    Ok, so enlighten us all....What is the point of referring to a political opponent using a pejorative name to describe who you are talking about, after the man has admitted years ago his problem, receiving treatment for the problem, and being a success. If Limbaugh were some drug addled hooker, that got through rehab, and went on welfare roles for the rest of her life, she'd be a hero to you. But since you don't like political opponents, instead making an argument, you use vitriol, name calling, and childish simplistic crap to argue....You don't make any points, you just attack...That isn't debate, that is just plain immature.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #76
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, so enlighten us all....What is the point of referring to a political opponent using a pejorative name to describe who you are talking about, after the man has admitted years ago his problem, receiving treatment for the problem, and being a success. If Limbaugh were some drug addled hooker, that got through rehab, and went on welfare roles for the rest of her life, she'd be a hero to you. But since you don't like political opponents, instead making an argument, you use vitriol, name calling, and childish simplistic crap to argue....You don't make any points, you just attack...That isn't debate, that is just plain immature.
    He isn't a political opponent, he is a rabble rouser, an 'entertainer' when it suits the Radical Right, get it correct. what office has he held/run for an office/spoke at a convection? no he WAS held up as a leader until he jumped the shark and then quickly disavowed in public, but he is a 'conservatives' guilty little pleasure to hear him rant and bash in his self described 'Theater of the Absurd'... PT Barnham would be proud!

    You leave out the 'before' to Oxcy Rush's story. He viciously attacked others for 'ducking' into rehab rather than take personal responsibility until HE got busted then he did the duck n cover routine...

    In my first post, the half sentence American focused on I simply stated the pig never had an original idea and stole the 'theorem' from the Reagan years. American opened the door, I just responded. You 'conservatives' love to blame everyone BUT yourselves.

    FYI I use Oxcy Rush the same way soooo many 'conservatives' use Hanoi Jane so deal with it....

  7. #77
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, so even if that is true, do you believe that is a reason to ignore those scandals happening now?
    1. Of course it's true.
    2. No, of course not.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #78
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    He isn't a political opponent, he is a rabble rouser, an 'entertainer' when it suits the Radical Right, get it correct. what office has he held/run for an office/spoke at a convection? no he WAS held up as a leader until he jumped the shark and then quickly disavowed in public, but he is a 'conservatives' guilty little pleasure to hear him rant and bash in his self described 'Theater of the Absurd'... PT Barnham would be proud!

    You leave out the 'before' to Oxcy Rush's story. He viciously attacked others for 'ducking' into rehab rather than take personal responsibility until HE got busted then he did the duck n cover routine...

    In my first post, the half sentence American focused on I simply stated the pig never had an original idea and stole the 'theorem' from the Reagan years. American opened the door, I just responded. You 'conservatives' love to blame everyone BUT yourselves.

    FYI I use Oxcy Rush the same way soooo many 'conservatives' use Hanoi Jane so deal with it....

    I prefer Andrew Wilkow to Rush anyway, but if you want to come off as some bitter, name calling, child instead of using well reasoned debate then far be it from me to try and steer you clear of that....Carry on destroying your own credibility....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #79
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I prefer Andrew Wilkow to Rush anyway, but if you want to come off as some bitter, name calling, child instead of using well reasoned debate then far be it from me to try and steer you clear of that....Carry on destroying your own credibility....
    Laughing... nice spin, you take dance in school? No Sir, YOU stay out of conversations that first don't involve you and second you take a tiny part out of and then complain when your head gets handed to you.

    Oxcy Rush bitterly attacked Morton Downing jr for taking an alternative drug program which involved rehab rather than be sentenced for drug possession in court. 'Didn't take personal responsibility' 'hid behind lawyers and doctors claiming it is a sickness' 'can't be a man and take his punishment' oh how Oxcy Rush shook with indignant rage....

    then came Oxcy Rush's turn to stand up like a man.... what did he do? He ran to rehab, hid behind doctors, claimed it was a sickness, got him a slick lawyer to do his talking....

    So yeah I am going to always refer to him as Oxcy Rush

    FYI it was YOU taking us off topic by making an issue of one line in my entire series of posts.... if my explanation on what a pompass piece of crap Oxcy Rush is offends then walk away.

    Oxcy Rush is like soooo many other 'conservatives'- expects everyone else to take responsibility for their actions but when it comes to taking responsibility for their own.... well we get diva divers like Oxcy Rush and a sad whiny series of binky threads down below....

  10. #80
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,306

    Re: CBS News confirms multiple breaches of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just another way to minimize the scandals that THIS administration are responsible for...When will progressives ever get tired of running blocker, or apologist for this criminal in office today?

    Look Dave, I am less concerned with what happened 5 to 12 years ago, and prefer to focus on the here and now. I know that a defender of liberty like yourself (tongue in cheek there) would agree that it doesn't matter as much what the last guy did, or didn't do, unless you want to use that to say that what is going on now is ok with you....And I know that such an honest guy like yourself would NEVER be so duplicitous as to defend any administration with such a weak assed argument like, "Well, the other guy did it too..."



    I see clearly. You want to ignore lies, torture, kidnapping, GITMO, The Patriot Act, hundreds of thousands dead, refugees, homeless, maimed, unauthorized wiretapping within the USA and all approved by perhaps the illustrious "hehehe" Alberto Gonzales, a dead economy, and numerous other grievances. You want to just forget about the recent history because "those that don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them." Go for it.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •