Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 576

Thread: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

  1. #301
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Heebie Jeebie View Post
    No he's not, whether you understand it or not.
    Anything to back up your theory..other than calling him a socialist Kenyan or something of the sort?
    Men do what they have to when they want to, Great men do what they have to, even when they don't want to.

  2. #302
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    may, 2012:

    54% of all Americans say that Obama is more liberal than they are, while 9% say he is more conservative than they are.
    Gallup - 54% say Obama is more liberal than they are

    59% of independents say obama is more liberal than they are

    25% of dems say he's to their left, 14% say he's to their right

  3. #303
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Anything to back up your theory..other than calling him a socialist Kenyan or something of the sort?
    Just look at the issues he supports, gay marriage, abortion rights, Dream Act, Obamacare these are not thing a person on the right generally gets out and actively supports. You have to be seriously delusional to say he is to the right of anyone except someone on the far left.
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.
    P. J. O'Rourke

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    11-12-13 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    433

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Heebie Jeebie View Post
    Just look at the issues he supports, gay marriage, abortion rights, Dream Act, Obamacare these are not thing a person on the right generally gets out and actively supports. You have to be seriously delusional to say he is to the right of anyone except someone on the far left.
    Can't we agree that reasonable access to abortion and gay marriage are mainstream good ideals that should be supported by everyone who isn't hampered by religious superstitions? And then the Dream act is left and that was and probably is supported by the political right as well.

    Therein lies more proof of the real problem. The baggers have their noses in the nation's serious business and that is preventing the real political right from doing what's obviously the right thing. And fwiw, what's the right thing for their own political futures!

  5. #305
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Anything to back up your theory..other than calling him a socialist Kenyan or something of the sort?
    Nobody in this entire thread has called Obama a socialist, or a Kenyan. So that is your lie.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #306
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael66 View Post
    Can't we agree that reasonable access to abortion and gay marriage are mainstream good ideals that should be supported by everyone who isn't hampered by religious superstitions? And then the Dream act is left and that was and probably is supported by the political right as well.

    Therein lies more proof of the real problem. The baggers have their noses in the nation's serious business and that is preventing the real political right from doing what's obviously the right thing. And fwiw, what's the right thing for their own political futures!
    I'm not commenting on the appropriateness of those issues only that they are not associated with the right. They are issues championed by the left and Obama champions them all so to call him a right leaning politician is just crazy.
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.
    P. J. O'Rourke

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nobody in this entire thread has called Obama a socialist, or a Kenyan. So that is your lie.
    Was he talking about "just this thread"? No.

  8. #308
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    mainstream good ideals
    Energy-backed firms file bankruptcy - HuffingtonPost

    brightsource, a123, abound, sunpower, evergreen, ener1, beacon, solyndra, fisker...

    obama doesn't pick winners and losers

    only the latter

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    Energy-backed firms file bankruptcy - HuffingtonPost

    brightsource, a123, abound, sunpower, evergreen, ener1, beacon, solyndra, fisker...

    obama doesn't pick winners and losers

    only the latter
    What the hell does this have to do with the topic of Health Care?

  10. #310
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Obamacare: Is a $2,000 deductible 'affordable?'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Was he talking about "just this thread"? No.
    I don't think you can find many, if anybody in these boards that have consistently called Obama a socialist, or Kenyan as a pejorative....This is a lie told by progressives defending Obama by trying to call names, and stifle any opposition....It's bull.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •