Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #751
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    And do you have stats to backup that these people's lives are better and the Dysphoria is relaxed after the surgery?
    Do you have stats to say they are not happier. Do you have any stats on anything. I have offered books and other stats along the way and you still have shown nothing so i is your turn to prove they are not happier beyond the one case. Back in 1952 Christine Jorgensen was the first and she was happier. The tennis player Renee Richards was happier. April Ashley was happier. I have friends who are happier. But if you want stats show me the stats you think you have and i will be happy to disprove them.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  2. #752
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Feels like they were born of the wrong sex. People do realize that feelings don't equate facts right?
    Of course. However thats not the reason people are saying her sex is female. It is the reason why people are saying her gender is female though. Remember that sex and gender are two different things.

  3. #753
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Of course. However thats not the reason people are saying her sex is female. It is the reason why people are saying her gender is female though. Remember that sex and gender are two different things.
    That's where we disagree.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #754
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    That's where we disagree.
    About sex and gender being different?

  5. #755
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    About sex and gender being different?
    Yes, I disagree.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #756
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Yes, I disagree.
    Oh well your wrong. They are two different concepts. Most people use them interchangeably kind of like how they use theory and hypothesis interchangeably but the fact is they just arnt.

  7. #757
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Oh well your wrong. They are two different concepts. Most people use them interchangeably kind of like how they use theory and hypothesis interchangeably but the fact is they just arnt.
    They are, the were not different until people decided changing their sex was a good idea.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #758
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    They are, the were not different until people decided changing their sex was a good idea.
    The meanings of words change over time.

  9. #759
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    The meanings of words change over time.
    Yep, for someone's madeup fantasy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #760
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Yep, for someone's madeup fantasy.
    Think what you want. I dont care.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •