Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #691
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    That's not an opinion, that's empirically-based data. If you have evidence to refute Evolutionary Theory, you can get a Nobel Prize, the monetary stipend, and go down in history.
    The evidence already went down in history, the Creator told us what happened.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #692
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    If they have both parts then yes, they should be fixed to one, however, we are talking about people making a choice of their preference, not reality.
    No we are not. To have a reassignment you must be in therapy and have a doctors agreement to even get the process started with hormone blockers. The person is on these for a time before any futher advancement is made. You must live within the new gender role for a full year before any final determination is done. This is not done off the cuff. There are any number of steps which need to be made before switching genders. The process for many can take as long as five years. SRS is not a matter of walking ion and saying oh yeah doc i would love to be a man or a woman and having them hope right too it. So yes for the most part i would say 99% of the time both parts would match in the end. There have been times as well as after the SRS happened the person began to feel a mistake was made. This may happen. Rare just like surgical errors which kill a person during any procedure. This is why before any surgery you have to sign a wavier and consent form.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  3. #693
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    At least with respect to the issue regarding use of public restrooms, it's certainly not my impression that the legal issues are settled and that "the legal system" regards gender as that which a person identifies with rather than that with which a person is born with.

    In fact, so varied are the laws in different cities and states, that transgendered individuals almost need a Fodor's guide to inform them of the local customs.

    The only state in the union where a transgender can not get married as the gender they become as long as the birth certificate is amended is Texas otherwise transgenders are fully accepted across the entire nation. There would be no need for a Fodor's as long as they are not in Texas.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  4. #694
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    No we are not. To have a reassignment you must be in therapy and have a doctors agreement to even get the process started with hormone blockers. The person is on these for a time before any futher advancement is made. You must live within the new gender role for a full year before any final determination is done. This is not done off the cuff. There are any number of steps which need to be made before switching genders. The process for many can take as long as five years. SRS is not a matter of walking ion and saying oh yeah doc i would love to be a man or a woman and having them hope right too it. So yes for the most part i would say 99% of the time both parts would match in the end. There have been times as well as after the SRS happened the person began to feel a mistake was made. This may happen. Rare just like surgical errors which kill a person during any procedure. This is why before any surgery you have to sign a wavier and consent form.
    So you agree it is switching, which means you were in fact one before. So it's not natural.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #695
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,594

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Fine, label me with Gender bias, I guess God is gender biased too since he created the guy male.
    If you are going to bring God into the mix, why don't you remember that God loves everybody, and He doesn't hate anyone, no matter who they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  6. #696
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    So you agree it is switching, which means you were in fact one before. So it's not natural.
    A person is correcting the difference in body and mind and so genitals and breasts are altered to create the match. No it is not switching as you are stating and you know this is not what i have been saying. I have at least attempted to explain the process you have offered nothing beyond your personal bias to the debate. Personal bias is not a reason. So far you have not offered one comment as to why you have made the statements you have. Because i misused the word switching to a person who is gender biased i am not changing my debate. What proofs do you offer to support your claim that you are correct. So far no where. Offer some evidence you are correct in what you are saying.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  7. #697
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    If you are going to bring God into the mix, why don't you remember that God loves everybody, and He doesn't hate anyone, no matter who they are.
    He hates sin. This has nothing to do with loving a person, we are talking about an action and a lifestyle.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #698
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,594

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Because He said He is, and we have seen Him on this earth, ever heard of Jesus?
    This is confusing - God and Jesus are not one and the same. God is the Father, Jesus is the Son. I'm not arguing that God is a man, but I would argue that you have seen Him. You might have seen Jesus, but no one can look upon the face of God and live. Even Moses, the person God was closest too, never looked upon his face. It's why He came to him in a burning bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #699
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    This is confusing - God and Jesus are not one and the same. God is the Father, Jesus is the Son. I'm not arguing that God is a man, but I would argue that you have seen Him. You might have seen Jesus, but no one can look upon the face of God and live. Even Moses, the person God was closest too, never looked upon his face. It's why He came to him in a burning bush.
    Jesus said I and the Father are one. They actually are one in the same.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #700
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,594

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Jesus said I and the Father are one. They actually are one in the same.
    I disagree. Sorry, had to do that. How can that be true, if the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit make up the Holy Trinity? I've been raised in church my entire life, in more than one denomination, and I've never heard it said that God and Jesus are one and the same.

    However, different religions interpret things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •