Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #681
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    So a guy "thinks" he is a girl, we let him use the girls room?
    You adjust the body to fit the mind to create a harmony. You are wrong and there are no ifs and or buts about it. Both science and the legal system find your judgment to be wrong. So what i am saying i guess as a minor study or look at the science and the legal would be of benefit to you. Thanks
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  2. #682
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    You adjust the body to fit the mind to create a harmony. You are wrong and there are no ifs and or buts about it. Both science and the legal system find your judgment to be wrong. So what i am saying i guess as a minor study or look at the science and the legal would be of benefit to you. Thanks
    Legal and truth are not synonymous, nor is "science" otherwise Evolution wouldn't be taught as fact.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #683
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Legal and truth are not synonymous, nor is "science" otherwise Evolution wouldn't be taught as fact.
    Oh boy - here we go. Evolution isn't taught as a fact, it's taught as a theory - which it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #684
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Oh boy - here we go. Evolution isn't taught as a fact, it's taught as a theory - which it is.
    Then why is creation not also taught as a theory, which it is? And I can assure you it is taught as fact in public schools, they say any other way is not credible, no basis.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #685
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Then why is creation not also taught as a theory, which it is? And I can assure you it is taught as fact in public schools, they say any other way is not credible, no basis.
    Creation is not a theory, it's a hypothesis, and a shoddy one at that. And "they" (who is they?) would be correct as evolution is all there's really evidence for.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  6. #686
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Legal and truth are not synonymous, nor is "science" otherwise Evolution wouldn't be taught as fact.
    It all depends on where you get your definition of truth. The truth is there are a percentage of people who are transgender and if they can be medically fixed we should do this. There are people who have cancer and if it can be medically fixed we should fix them as well. Truth fits both of these issues yet you may want to help one and not the other because of bias and certain beliefs.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  7. #687
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Creation is not a theory, it's a hypothesis, and a shoddy one at that. And "they" (who is they?) would be correct as evolution is all there's really evidence for.
    That would be your incorrect opinion.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #688
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    It all depends on where you get your definition of truth. The truth is there are a percentage of people who are transgender and if they can be medically fixed we should do this. There are people who have cancer and if it can be medically fixed we should fix them as well. Truth fits both of these issues yet you may want to help one and not the other because of bias and certain beliefs.
    If they have both parts then yes, they should be fixed to one, however, we are talking about people making a choice of their preference, not reality.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #689
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    That would be your incorrect opinion.
    That's not an opinion, that's empirically-based data. If you have evidence to refute Evolutionary Theory, you can get a Nobel Prize, the monetary stipend, and go down in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  10. #690
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    So a guy "thinks" he is a girl, we let him use the girls room?
    You adjust the body to fit the mind to create a harmony. You are wrong and there are no ifs and or buts about it. Both science and the legal system find your judgment to be wrong. So what i am saying i guess as a minor study or look at the science and the legal would be of benefit to you. Thanks
    At least with respect to the issue regarding use of public restrooms, it's certainly not my impression that the legal issues are settled and that "the legal system" regards gender as that which a person identifies with rather than that with which a person is born with.

    In fact, so varied are the laws in different cities and states, that transgendered individuals almost need a Fodor's guide to inform them of the local customs.

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •