Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #671
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Truth according to whom? Just because someone thinks they are a girl when they are not signals the need of psyciatric help. Perhaps this is a case of PTSD and confusion. Not a state of being.
    Actually truth according to the psychiatric, medical, and the legal field. Since it is agreed upon that sexual dysphoria is real by both ends of the medical field and a person who has the procedure can get married as the new gender i guess the answer would be pretty much everyone. The only people who seem to decent would be those who exhibit a gender bias.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  2. #672
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Come on, David. That's the best you can? "I disagree"?? She gave you this long, respectful, well thought-out post, and all you can say is "I disagree"? Do you not give any credence to anything at all she said? What about the mental part of sexuality? What are your thoughts on that?
    It is true the mental part of our sexuality and gender has more to do with it than the physical. The proof is also in the ages where sexual dysphoria manifests itself. For most it is obvious long before puberty. Thanks
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  3. #673
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    Actually truth according to the psychiatric, medical, and the legal field. Since it is agreed upon that sexual dysphoria is real by both ends of the medical field and a person who has the procedure can get married as the new gender i guess the answer would be pretty much everyone. The only people who seem to decent would be those who exhibit a gender bias.
    Fine, label me with Gender bias, I guess God is gender biased too since he created the guy male.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #674
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Fine, label me with Gender bias, I guess God is gender biased too since he created the guy male.
    Well if you want to get into a debate on god we would open another long set of issues including schizophrenia. So i guess it would be best to set on topic here. Yes it is gender bias or ignorance of the transgender world and entire sexual displacement area. I am not saying your bias is a bad thing for you. It is in fact the nonsense we have been taught since childhood. Girls do not all like pick and sometimes boys would rather play with dolls then play football. Gender and sexuality are a huge field and involve so much beyond what is seen. The physical is simply one aspect of our gender and sexuality. This is though the only portion we are asked to consider. oh and in the texts attributed to god there is no mention of transgender at all. Nor is there any mention of high rises or race cars so it seems like those texts missed a lot about the future world.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  5. #675
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    But it isn't natural, it is artificial, just like implants. So how is that different?
    Men and women have breasts. Men don't have vaginas and women don't have penises.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Fine, label me with Gender bias, I guess God is gender biased too since he created the guy male.
    I see you're ascribing humanistic properties to a supernatural deity. How do you know "god" is a he?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  6. #676
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,483

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    I always think of Dan Bunten when I see sex change stuff, scares me.

    A WARNING FOR THOSE CONSIDERING MtF SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY (SRS)

  7. #677
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    Well if you want to get into a debate on god we would open another long set of issues including schizophrenia. So i guess it would be best to set on topic here. Yes it is gender bias or ignorance of the transgender world and entire sexual displacement area. I am not saying your bias is a bad thing for you. It is in fact the nonsense we have been taught since childhood. Girls do not all like pick and sometimes boys would rather play with dolls then play football. Gender and sexuality are a huge field and involve so much beyond what is seen. The physical is simply one aspect of our gender and sexuality. This is though the only portion we are asked to consider. oh and in the texts attributed to god there is no mention of transgender at all. Nor is there any mention of high rises or race cars so it seems like those texts missed a lot about the future world.
    So a guy "thinks" he is a girl, we let him use the girls room?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #678
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Men and women have breasts. Men don't have vaginas and women don't have penises.



    I see you're ascribing humanistic properties to a supernatural deity. How do you know "god" is a he?
    Because He said He is, and we have seen Him on this earth, ever heard of Jesus?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #679
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I always think of Dan Bunten when I see sex change stuff, scares me.

    A WARNING FOR THOSE CONSIDERING MtF SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY (SRS)
    I agree there can be problems and people can do this for all the wrong reasons. This is certainly not an exact science. Usually it is correct. If we stopped the practice we would be denying those who have sexual dysphoria because mistakes happen. Well we would have to stop all surgery as mistakes happen there as well. We would have to stop medicine altogether because mistakes happen. Yes there are problems at times but there are more problems in all other facets of medicine.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  10. #680
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Because He said He is, and we have seen Him on this earth, ever heard of Jesus?
    He said he is where? Are you sure we didn't say "he" is? Also, how about you address the other half of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •