Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #661
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    A phenotype is much more than appearance or physical traits. Surgery is not gene expression.
    Surgery is not gene expression, it sure isn't. That's what a phenotype is - the physical appearance from genetic and environmental influences.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  2. #662
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,677

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    I have been doing some posting on a different site non political and been kind of focused. I will be switching back and forth now. I have never been considered a switch but i can work my way through it. hehehe How have you been love? Hope all is well.

    atta girl. Been well. Glad to see you back. <hug>
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  3. #663
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Because breasts are neither "sex" nor "gender" specific - a vagina is (save for rare instances like hermaphrodites).
    But it isn't natural, it is artificial, just like implants. So how is that different?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #664
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,551

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Navy Seals don't dick around. They know what they have to do...and do it.

    Even if this Navy Seal has his male parts removed, he...or should I say "she" would still have more balls than most people...anyplace, anywhere.

  5. #665
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Exhibiting characteristics of something, and being something are two totally different things.
    You completely disregard the mental makeup of a person and you must consider both mental and physical or you would be wrong. You seem to think a vagina or a penis is the determining factor and you do this because these are visible. These are only a part of what creates gender. Consider that most of our sexuality is mental and not physical at all. You disregard the greater portion of human sexuality in your discussion of gender. How can you do this and expect to be anywhere near accurate?
    When you look at males they are not all the same and the same goes for females. The difference is mental makeup and characteristics. Gender is the same and if the mental is female in a male body it creates the transgender. The transgender is clinically valid. In fact if a male or female goes through the process they are legally able to marry as the gender they become. So obviously you have no basis to make your claim other than gender bias.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  6. #666
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    You completely disregard the mental makeup of a person and you must consider both mental and physical or you would be wrong. You seem to think a vagina or a penis is the determining factor and you do this because these are visible. These are only a part of what creates gender. Consider that most of our sexuality is mental and not physical at all. You disregard the greater portion of human sexuality in your discussion of gender. How can you do this and expect to be anywhere near accurate?
    When you look at males they are not all the same and the same goes for females. The difference is mental makeup and characteristics. Gender is the same and if the mental is female in a male body it creates the transgender. The transgender is clinically valid. In fact if a male or female goes through the process they are legally able to marry as the gender they become. So obviously you have no basis to make your claim other than gender bias.
    I disagree.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  7. #667
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    atta girl. Been well. Glad to see you back. <hug>
    thank you. Sometimes i like to post in the area where i usually post here. I am glad you have been well. i love your avatar. hugs
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  8. #668
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I disagree.
    You have the right to disagree but your disagreement does not make you correct in any way shape or form. You are still making your claim on gender bias and what you see. The societal normative in this case is very far afield from the truth of the matter.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  9. #669
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    You have the right to disagree but your disagreement does not make you correct in any way shape or form. You are still making your claim on gender bias and what you see. The societal normative in this case is very far afield from the truth of the matter.
    Truth according to whom? Just because someone thinks they are a girl when they are not signals the need of psyciatric help. Perhaps this is a case of PTSD and confusion. Not a state of being.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #670
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,677

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by katiegrrl0 View Post
    You completely disregard the mental makeup of a person and you must consider both mental and physical or you would be wrong. You seem to think a vagina or a penis is the determining factor and you do this because these are visible. These are only a part of what creates gender. Consider that most of our sexuality is mental and not physical at all. You disregard the greater portion of human sexuality in your discussion of gender. How can you do this and expect to be anywhere near accurate?
    When you look at males they are not all the same and the same goes for females. The difference is mental makeup and characteristics. Gender is the same and if the mental is female in a male body it creates the transgender. The transgender is clinically valid. In fact if a male or female goes through the process they are legally able to marry as the gender they become. So obviously you have no basis to make your claim other than gender bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I disagree.
    Come on, David. That's the best you can? "I disagree"?? She gave you this long, respectful, well thought-out post, and all you can say is "I disagree"? Do you not give any credence to anything at all she said? What about the mental part of sexuality? What are your thoughts on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •