Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #51
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yes, that meaningless crap.
    Actually, it's not. Your comment just demonstrates that you are uneducated on the topic. Please do some reading before speaking about it so you are more informed.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Actually, it's not. Your comment just demonstrates that you are uneducated on the topic. Please do some reading before speaking about it so you are more informed.
    I have heard the point brought up before. Don't think I don't know where it is leading.

  3. #53
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have heard the point brought up before. Don't think I don't know where it is leading.
    Of course. It's leading to you looking... as you do... like you don't understand the topic. If you'd like, I can explain it to you so you don't make some of the errors that you have made... mostly by omission. I have plenty of information on transsexuality that I would be happy to post.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Of course. It's leading to you looking... as you do... like you don't understand the topic. If you'd like, I can explain it to you so you don't make some of the errors that you have made... mostly by omission. I have plenty of information on transsexuality that I would be happy to post.
    Dude, fly by night is a better song then this ridulous argument. Do whatever you want, Captain. I don't really care one way or other. It's all **** anyway that really changes nothing.

  5. #55
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Dude, fly by night is a better song then this ridulous argument. Do whatever you want, Captain. I don't really care one way or other. It's all **** anyway that really changes nothing.
    I suppose I can take that as "I really don't care what information you provide... I will stick with my uninformed position no matter what". Am I getting that right?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I suppose I can take that as "I really don't care what information you provide... I will stick with my uninformed position no matter what". Am I getting that right?
    I know the information you will provide. It's laughable garbage that you somehow think matters to my point. You really have to stop thinking you actually provide something new to discussions, you don't.

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I know the information you will provide. It's laughable garbage that you somehow think matters to my point. You really have to stop thinking you actually provide something new to discussions, you don't.
    Like I said... "I really don't care what information you provide... I will stick with my uninformed position no matter what" seems to be your mantra, here. And here I always thought you were one to want accuracy, Henrin. I suppose you only want that when it supports whatever it is you believe... a type of confirmation bias.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Like I said... "I really don't care what information you provide... I will stick with my uninformed position no matter what". And here I always thought you were one to want accuracy, Henrin. I suppose you only want that when it supports whatever it is you believe... a type of confirmation bias.
    Yes captain, go ahead and provide your brain argument. I will laugh, you will think it matters, and we will all have a good time.

    Did I guess your argument right? Yeah, don't worry about it.

  9. #59
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Yes captain, go ahead and provide your brain argument. I will laugh, you will think it matters, and we will all have a good time.

    Did I guess your argument right? Yeah, don't worry about it.
    Oh, so you have read the information. That means that instead of being uninformed, you deny reality. Sorry. My mistake.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Many of the responses in this thread remind me of one of slogans in the book 1984: IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    Those who insist on referring to or thinking of Kristin as a man do so on the premise that they are standing firm in some truth that the rest of us refuse to accept. They insist that they are the ones with the facts who won't be swayed by "lies" or "political correctness". The problem, however, with their assertions is that they are wrong because they are uninformed, or ignorant - willfully or not. Therefore, they are claiming nothing more than strength in their ignorance. It's odd to watch, but not particularly upsetting as society is quickly moving on without them.

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •