Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #301
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,552
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Why would a parent not "feel good" about their child already regardless of their sexual orientation?
    Parents want grandchildren.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  2. #302
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Whatever dude, I don't care.
    We knew you didn't care about truth or facts early on. But that didn't stop you from spouting off.

    It's really useless to argue with those who think their prejudices are facts and facts are useless. For them, as noted earlier, ignorance is strength. But it also allows those WH have low self esteem to feel better about themselves. This warrior served and deserves the happiness she desires. Nothing more needs be said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #303
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Here's the thing. Facts and biology say he is a man. You cannot change that. A genetically healthy person with XY or XX chromosomes will be male or female and that does not change. Altering the body to aesthetically appear like the other sex does not change their sex. He may feel like a woman, he may want to be a woman and he may try to look like a woman but he will never ever be a woman.
    This, again, is inaccurate.

    The problem with your argument is that it limits sex to DNA. However, DNA is not the only thing that determines sex. DNA in addition to genitalia, reproductive organs, hormone levels and other aspects also determine the sex of an individual. You refuse to acknowledge this. You repeat the same argument in every thread about transgenderism and always refuse to acknowledge the above. It's time to stop.

  4. #304
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    This, again, is inaccurate.

    The problem with your argument is that it limits sex to DNA. However, DNA is not the only thing that determines sex. DNA in addition to genitalia, reproductive organs, hormone levels and other aspects also determine the sex of an individual. You refuse to acknowledge this. You repeat the same argument in every thread about transgenderism and always refuse to acknowledge the above. It's time to stop.
    actually, from my understanding, it's solely based DNA. As in, someone will still be biologically sexed as a male, despite castration, suppression of hormones, etc

    Gender is another topic entirely

  5. #305
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    I wasn't targeting you, Maggie. I know homosexuals and have met their families. Of course, this is anecdotal and contributes little to the discussion.
    Every post on here is either anecdotal or unsubstantiated unless it links to an expert citation. What do you think an opinion is all about?
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    We knew you didn't care about truth or facts early on. But that didn't stop you from spouting off.

    It's really useless to argue with those who think their prejudices are facts and facts are useless. For them, as noted earlier, ignorance is strength. But it also allows those WH have low self esteem to feel better about themselves. This warrior served and deserves the happiness she desires. Nothing more needs be said.
    Let's be clear, CC argument is all linked back to gender which is a social construct making his argument laughably absurd for what he is trying to use it for. What is even worse is that he knows its not a good argument towards his goals, but he sitting there all the same passing it off as legit. If he wasn't so goddamn dishonest I could take him seriously, but he can't bring himself to be honest for even a second and so all I will do is mock his dishonestly.

    It would be one thing if I was dealing with someone that didn't know what the problem was, be he damn well knows its crap, and so, yeah, I'm treating it accordingly.
    Last edited by Henrin; 06-09-13 at 04:16 PM.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually, from my understanding, it's solely based DNA. As in, someone will still be biologically sexed as a male, despite castration, suppression of hormones, etc

    Gender is another topic entirely
    Which is why they moved the damn target to gender. It's dishonest and honestly bull****.

    They just know they can't actually claim they these people are actually female, so why not move to a social realm of bull****.
    Last edited by Henrin; 06-09-13 at 04:31 PM.

  8. #308
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually, from my understanding, it's solely based DNA. As in, someone will still be biologically sexed as a male, despite castration, suppression of hormones, etc
    No, sex certainly refers to more than just DNA. There are plenty of places to find the definition of sex, but the following is one of the most thorough:

    Sex refers to a person’s biological status and is typically categorized as male, female, or intersex (i.e., atypical combinations of features that usually distinguish male from female). There are a number of indicators of biological sex, including sex chromosomes, gonads, internal reproductive organs, and external genitalia.

    http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources...efinitions.pdf

  9. #309
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Let's be clear, CC argument is all linked back to gender which is a social construct making his argument laughably absurd for what he is trying to use it for. What is even worse is that he knows its not a good argument towards his goals, but he sitting there all the same passing it off as legit. If he wasn't so goddamn dishonest I could take him seriously, but he can't bring himself to be honest for even a second and so all I will do is mock his dishonestly.

    It would be one thing if I was dealing with someone that didn't know what the problem was, be he damn well knows its crap, and so, yeah, I'm treating it accordingly.
    I stand by what I said.

    CC is a bright fellow and he is far more accurate here than are. Others also handled your arguments as well. I have no desire to go over covered ground, or to combat willful ignorance.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I stand by what I said.

    CC is a bright fellow and he is far more accurate here than are. Others also handled your arguments as well. I have no desire to go over covered ground, or to combat willful ignorance.
    My arguments haven't been faced. Gender has no bearing on the case. Even if you were to include genitals you can't actually claim these individuals have changed sexes due to A DNA and b. that pussy ain't no pussy. It's just a fact, baby. What you gotta do claim their boobs developed due to hormones? That isn't even argument. A mans boobs will develop with the proper hormones put in place. It's just a duh statement.
    Last edited by Henrin; 06-09-13 at 04:36 PM.

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •