Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,568

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Well she has a penis... Just sayin. "She" cant be going into the ladies bathrooms legally or I'ma' start wearing a dress.
    If she looks and acts female yes she can. It would be a disturbance otherwise.

  2. #272
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    We all know what gender means. I don't really need to help anyone understand how worthless your argument is.
    And yet you've provided nothing... nor has anyone else that hasn't easily been shredded. Now, if you want to keep missing the mark with everything you say, I certainly can't stop you, but I can keep pointing it out.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    And yet you've provided nothing... nor has anyone else that hasn't easily been shredded. Now, if you want to keep missing the mark with everything you say, I certainly can't stop you, but I can keep pointing it out.
    What do I need to provide exactly? Your argument is faulty at it's foundation and it's pretty easy to know exactly why. I just think its cute how everyone is running around using gender as their entire argument.

  4. #274
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Normal would be doing as one's own parents did, which is to say take a mate and procreate.
    Ah. Another one who doesn't know what the definition if normal is. Beyond that, your comment is based on your values... pretty irrelevant in this case.

    That way the human race doesn't die out.
    Not everyone procreates or has procreated. The human race hasn't died out.

    Note that the above doesn't necessarily preclude homosexuality. It's possible to do it as the Greeks did and have it both ways.
    In other words, you just contradicted your own argument. Thank you.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #275
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Normal would be doing as one's own parents did, which is to say take a mate and procreate. That way the human race doesn't die out.

    Note that the above doesn't necessarily preclude homosexuality. It's possible to do it as the Greeks did and have it both ways.
    The human race won't die out with artificial insemination.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  6. #276
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    I know it's unnatural to engage in the filthy practice these deviants revel in, but I digress.
    ANOTHER one who doesn't know what the word normal means, and ANOTHER one that presents his values as facts. Your values are irrelevant and meaningless to factual information. Your point is irrelevant.

    If this Navy Seal wants to embarrass himself like this, it's up to him. He probably need some psychiatric help, but I doubt he receives it. Too much support form the Sodomite crowd.
    Nothing here but a demonstration of a total lack of understanding of the issue.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #277
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What do I need to provide exactly? Your argument is faulty at it's foundation and it's pretty easy to know exactly why. I just think its cute how everyone is running around using gender as their entire argument.
    You could present anything that supports your position. Thus far your argument is a big zero. No argument that you or anyone else on your side hasn't been shown to be incorrect. Come on, Henrin, show us SOMETHING.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #278
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Normal would be doing as one's own parents did, which is to say take a mate and procreate. That way the human race doesn't die out.

    Note that the above doesn't necessarily preclude homosexuality. It's possible to do it as the Greeks did and have it both ways.
    Procreation and orientation have nothing to do with each other. Orientation does not make one unable to procreate, as all the children of gay people can attest to.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You could present anything that supports your position. Thus far your argument is a big zero. No argument that you or anyone else on your side hasn't been shown to be incorrect. Come on, Henrin, show us SOMETHING.
    I love how I can sense you are aware your argument is meaningless on it's face.

  10. #280
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,552
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    The human race won't die out with artificial insemination.
    Eeew!

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •