Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    A lot of homosexuals have children though, its all part of the trying to be "normal" for society game they were coerced into playing. Though this has changed quite a bit for the better in the last few decades.
    Coerced into playing? Not accepting someone doesn't coerce them into action. At best it just strongly suggests an undesirable action and strongly preferred action. They are free to decide on their course of action however. That is not say that people don't, but its not somehow a given.

  2. #202
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Oh wow, I can't wait to see the explanation for this statement.
    The fact that it's called the reproductive system speaks volumes on its own.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  3. #203
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,726

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    A lot of homosexuals have children though, its all part of the trying to be "normal" for society game they were coerced into playing. Though this has changed quite a bit for the better in the last few decades.
    Oh, I disagree that homosexuals have children to pretend to be "normal". My lesbian friend just had a baby through IVF because she just really wanted a baby (he's an awesome baby, btw).

  4. #204
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I'd definitely not deal with that situation well, but I would probably conclude more along the lines that 20 years in the SEALS really messed him up psychologically. I'd be curious as to how many trans-whatever people are really just gays who cannot accept they are just gay and look at this as a way to comport morality with reality.
    There is no evidence to support this theory.

    Especially considering a lot of trans people consider themselves homosexual. As in they are attracted to the sex that they identify with.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #205
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    A lot of homosexuals have children though, its all part of the trying to be "normal" for society game they were coerced into playing. Though this has changed quite a bit for the better in the last few decades.
    Where do you come up with this ignorant ****?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #206
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,522

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Coerced into playing? Not accepting someone doesn't coerce them into action. At best it just strongly suggests an undesirable action and strongly preferred action. They are free to decide on their course of action however. That is not say that people don't, but its not somehow a given.
    You may want to look up the definition of coerce.

  7. #207
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,522

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Where do you come up with this ignorant ****?
    More than half of all the gay people I know have kids, I'm not sure what you're so upset about.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    You may want to look up the definition of coerce.
    I understand it just fine, thanks. If there is no threats or force all you have is strong suggestion.

  9. #209
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,909

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    A lot of homosexuals have children though, its all part of the trying to be "normal" for society game they were coerced into playing. Though this has changed quite a bit for the better in the last few decades.
    No, wait. You don't speak for all gay people. A lot of gays have kids and are not trying to play a "normal" game for society. Some may use their kids as "props" to support their straight pose, but this is not true for all. I'm sure you know better. This has been, at least in my lifelong observation, particularly true of the lesbian community. I know so many women who've married and had kids and then discovered/acknowledged that they're gay later. Also some men.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    There is no evidence to support this theory.

    Especially considering a lot of trans people consider themselves homosexual. As in they are attracted to the sex that they identify with.
    Well, I know a girl who thought she must be trans until she finally decided that she was just a lesbian, so I am not so sure as you are that there isn't a continuum .........

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •