Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 779

Thread: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181, 607]

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Well there's been no surgery yet. Doesn't the presence of the penis still make that person a "he"? I ask with sincerity. I'm not very familiar with this whole thing. I just don't know too many "shes" with a penis.
    I don't know, but inverting the dick and doing Frankenstein work doesn't make a vagina. Call me crazy if you want, but yeah, I'm not buying that story.

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    The misgendering in this thread is sickening.

    It's her people, her. It's not that ****ing complicated.
    Realize that I understand and to an extent agree with your point. The intentional calling her "he" is kinda a dick move towards some one who has done more for this country than most of us ever will. However, you are going about it wrong, and the more you attack them for it, the more these people will do it, since they are going for a reaction, which you are giving them.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Well there's been no surgery yet. Doesn't the presence of the penis still make that person a "he"? I ask with sincerity. I'm not very familiar with this whole thing. I just don't know too many "shes" with a penis.
    No, she is a she, period.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #14
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Well there's been no surgery yet. Doesn't the presence of the penis still make that person a "he"? I ask with sincerity. I'm not very familiar with this whole thing. I just don't know too many "shes" with a penis.
    I just go with whatever the person prefers. Takes no effort on my part and is part of being basically polite, and in this case respectful.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No, she is a she, period.
    The parts say he but if he wants to be called she so be it, I don't care.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I just go with whatever the person prefers. Takes no effort on my part and is part of being basically polite, and in this case respectful.
    I can be polite without accepting falsehoods.

  7. #17
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    I wish men realized that when they go on the attack against either a gay or transgender, to an awful lot of people, they make themselves look like they doubt their own sexuality.

    "Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much,'" Ryan told LiveScience. "In addition, it appears that sometimes those who would oppress others have been oppressed themselves, and we can have some compassion for them too, they may be unaccepting of others because they cannot be accepting of themselves."
    Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals | Homophobia & Anti-Gay Sentiment | LiveScience
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  8. #18
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's her people, her. It's not that ****ing complicated.
    You assume it is not deliberate and ideological.

  9. #19
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Took a lot of courage for an ex-seal to make this disclosure about a very private and personal decision. As for some of the other comments, I refer to transgender individuals by the pronoun they prefer. In this case "she", since that is quite obviously how she identifies herself.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out[W:181]

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I wish men realized that when they go on the attack against either a gay or transgender, to an awful lot of people, they make themselves look like they doubt their own sexuality.

    Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals | Homophobia & Anti-Gay Sentiment | LiveScience
    You know what bugs me, really? I'm supposed to accept people for who they are, but when it comes to this topic everyone wants me to accept people for who they are not.

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •