Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 157

Thread: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You've never been there, you have absolutely no idea what the **** you're talking about.
    Jet, ignore the ahole ... for now let's wish Mr. Mandela the best and if we lose him, to give his family our best wishes ... an extraordinary man and we should all feel honored to have inhabited the earth at the same time and to have witnessed what he and so many others did to end apartheid ... ignore the bigots my friend ... take comfort in knowing that their hate is eating away at their souls ...

  2. #82
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    I'm sure those that are so upset over the demise of another racist cried when Mao died too. Maybe even OBL's departure to his 72 virgins.


    What Mao, OBL and Mandela have in common are they are not white, they are anti-American, anti-Christianity....possibly even Mandela.
    Last edited by a777pilot; 06-08-13 at 05:48 PM.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,264

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    A couple of individuals in this thread, not all of whom appear to be "right-wing", do not represent millions of other "right wing patriotic Americans". And wolfie, whose post #56 was also rather hateful, is British, not American. Generalizing people by country or political ideology is usually a bad idea.
    didn't say they did represented all right wing Americans, obviously I was talking about the posters in this thread but as usual you jump down my throat.

  4. #84
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    didn't say they did represented all right wing Americans, obviously I was talking about the posters in this thread but as usual you jump down my throat.
    "As usual?" I don't think I've responded to you upstairs more than two or three times in the past year.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,264

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    "As usual?" I don't think I've responded to you upstairs more than two or three times in the past year.
    well u obviously made an impression lol

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    South Africa is one of the countries I want to live in too bad but after Mandela the ANC went downhill into the depths of corruption.
    Have you ever been to South Africa ? I don't think you would be a happy camper.
    It's a basket case today. The middle class have to live behind walled communities that are guarded by armed mercenaries. You will never see a car on the streets that has a sun roof that is open or unlocked car doors. Don't even want to touch on the corruption.

    South Africa was one of those battles we lost during the Cold War, the Communist won that one.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Have you ever been to South Africa ? I don't think you would be a happy camper.
    It's a basket case today. The middle class have to live behind walled communities that are guarded by armed mercenaries. You will never see a car on the streets that has a sun roof that is open or unlocked car doors. Don't even want to touch on the corruption.

    South Africa was one of those battles we lost during the Cold War, the Communist won that one.
    South Africa created it's own problems: It kept extremely restrictive laws against immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe while exploiting the black population as cheap labor. Someone should have told them that emulating colonial Haiti was a recipe for disaster..................

  8. #88
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Excellent, comparing Haiti and South Africa. It works. They are both traveling the same path.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    South Africa created it's own problems: It kept extremely restrictive laws against immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe while exploiting the black population as cheap labor. Someone should have told them that emulating colonial Haiti was a recipe for disaster..................
    That's the argument socialist always use when their policies fail, they blame the past.

    South Africa started to become a basket case when the ANC gained power.

    We see the same thing today in America when Obama's policies failed, he blamed Bush.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Nelson Mandela admitted to hospital in 'serious condition' [W:47:W:117]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    That's the argument socialist always use when their policies fail, they blame the past.

    South Africa started to become a basket case when the ANC gained power.

    We see the same thing today in America when Obama's policies failed, he blamed Bush.
    South Africa started falling apart as soon as it became a country of a small white minority ruling over a massive population of cheap black labor. In fact, it was never really a country, more like a supersized colonial construct........................

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •