Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

  1. #11
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So? No one did anything, just the same.
    True, but this report is saying its internal to the IRS.

  2. #12
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,524

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    True, but this report is saying its internal to the IRS.
    It was. You just said it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #13
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Oh, she's serious. The Democratic Party and the beloved Obama can do no wrong.
    Wrong. But I do believe what republicans are doing is like a cancer on this country.

  4. #14
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    Wrong. But I do believe what republicans are doing is like a cancer on this country.
    Hm..... I agree! But it's not just the Republicans. It's progressives.


  5. #15
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Hm..... I agree! But it's not just the Republicans. It's progressives.

    I am not saying democrats don't do wrong. As an educated, reasonable, mentally sane middle aged woman, I see that the republican party is in dire straits. The evidence for that is overwhelming.

  6. #16
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    I am not saying democrats don't do wrong. As an educated, reasonable, mentally sane middle aged woman, I see that the republican party is in dire straits. The evidence for that is overwhelming.
    And they should be in dire straights because many of them are siding with progressives in the Democratic Party. Massive government is the problem.

    What say you?


  7. #17
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    And they should be in dire straights because many of them are siding with progressives in the Democratic Party. Massive government is the problem.

    What say you?
    The republicans engaged in record debt spending when they controlled all three branches of gov't from 2000 until 2006. I, for one, will never forget it.

  8. #18
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    The republicans engaged in record debt spending when they controlled all three branches of gov't from 2000 until 2006. I, for one, will never forget it.
    And the Democrats...?


  9. #19
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    07-02-13 @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,651

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    And the Democrats...?
    The democrats never came close to it. Democrats also don't stand on the side lines, telling the other side "they" are the ones spending too much.

  10. #20
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Misfired 2010 email alerted more IRS officials to Tea Party scrutiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    The democrats never came close to it. Democrats also don't stand on the side lines, telling the other side "they" are the ones spending too much.
    I'm sorry....what? LOL!


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •