Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #81
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,412

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Give me a break.....Like you know anything about me. Did you want to try and break it down to policies and who is in control? Did you want to try and tell me that what those Politicians do in Chicago and the Surrounding Chicagoland Area doesn't affect those that live in the Southern part of the State? What about those in surrounding states.

    Let me know when the light goes off.....when you got something that you can step up with. Other than just thinking you had some sort of point.
    I've seen numerous rants of yours, you use the same bewildering formula for everything. You mix in condescending rhetoric while making baseless statements that have not a single shred of evidence, logic, verifiability and then you turn it around and say YOU prove this, YOU prove that while ignoring the validity of your own position. You also add some borderline incoherent ramblings That Have Been Capitalized talking about Chicago Area Tyrants Democratic Underground can you deny the Existence of Them?

    You say nothing over and over and over.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I've seen numerous rants of yours, you use the same bewildering formula for everything. You mix in condescending rhetoric while making baseless statements that have not a single shred of evidence, logic, verifiability and then you turn it around and say YOU prove this, YOU prove that while ignoring the validity of your own position. You also add some borderline incoherent ramblings That Have Been Capitalized talking about Chicago Area Tyrants Democratic Underground can you deny the Existence of Them?

    You say nothing over and over and over.
    You haven't seen much then. Which truly doesn't surprise me with all that activity you sportin. Now do you think I care about How you feel or any of your limitations? Although for those libs and the like minded.....I like to let them talk s**t first. Then I like smacking them down back where they belong. Kinda like you steppin in here with nothing. You can't dispute who is in control, nor who is making those laws, nor who is controlling the money. Which is why you came with this BS.

    Let me know when ya got something that can show otherwise. It might be worth noting.

  3. #83
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Ever been here?

    I live here, and it's not that bad. Not even close. The violent crime rate is commensurate with population. OUtside of the metro, the next largest city has 5x fewer people than Minneapolis. There are parts of Minnesota that have less than 410 people per square mile, so I'm not surprised there's less crime, because it's hard to commit crime against soybeans, sugar beets, or trees. So your statistics really don't tell much except that there's more people. More people = more crime because crimes are committed by and against people.
    Minneapolis MN crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout Nope and I wont be putting it on my travel list.

  4. #84
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,412

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    You haven't seen much then. Which truly doesn't surprise me with all that activity you sportin. Now do you think I care about How you feel or any of your limitations? Although for those libs and the like minded.....I like to let them talk s**t first. Then I like smacking them down back where they belong. Kinda like you steppin in here with nothing. You can't dispute who is in control, nor who is making those laws, nor who is controlling the money. Which is why you came with this BS.

    Let me know when ya got something that can show otherwise. It might be worth noting.
    Kind of funny, you doubled down on everything I said.

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,681

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    There was really no need for this type of buffoonish response, the I beleive J-macs main point was that citys (especially Chicago) that live under more progressive policys seem to have more of this type of violent behavior. Maybe you could address that point instead of trying to turn it into something it isnt.
    The response fit perfectly with the tone of the OP.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #86
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    You haven't seen much then. Which truly doesn't surprise me with all that activity you sportin. Now do you think I care about How you feel or any of your limitations? Although for those libs and the like minded.....I like to let them talk s**t first. Then I like smacking them down back where they belong. Kinda like you steppin in here with nothing. You can't dispute who is in control, nor who is making those laws, nor who is controlling the money. Which is why you came with this BS.

    Let me know when ya got something that can show otherwise. It might be worth noting.
    And yet you cannot show which law, what use of money is causing these effects. Funny that...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, isn't Chicago just a model for tolerance, live, and let live utopianism? Good Grief...What a blight these cities like Chicago, and Detroit are....Interesting that they both have been under progressive/liberal leadership for ever. Coincidence? I think not.
    Proviso East isn't in Chicago. Try again.

  8. #88
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    This is why I think boarding schools are the way to go if parents aren't doing their job.
    Since when does a bunch of kids fighting = parents not doing their jobs?

  9. #89
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    See, here's where you tell us that Rhambo has succeeded in Chicago, and we all have a good laugh....
    Rahm Emanuel is an idiot, but since Proviso East isn't in Chicago, this story has nothing to do with him. Try again.

  10. #90
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Proviso East isn't in Chicago. Try again.
    Fight also was not at the school: http://www.pths209.org/false_media_a...hts_corrected/

    Contrary to the media reports, the disturbance did not happen at the school. They in fact happened past the corner of Ninth Avenue and Madison Street, almost a mile from Proviso East High School.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •