Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #61
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Did you know that democrats tend to run most large urban cities? Did you know that totally ruins your point?
    I don't think it ruins my point at all. The numbers speak for themselves.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I don't think it ruins my point at all. The numbers speak for themselves.
    It Doesn't!!!!!

  3. #63
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So have you figured out how to show what policy caused this incident? An explanation as to why this type thing happens in wildly divergent geographic, socially and political areas? Anything of actual substance to go with the mindless insults?
    How about the high Tax policy that scares all the jobmakers away? How about a welfare policy that promotes sitting on your arse as opposed to forcing you to work if you want a check? How about Gun laws that disarm the law abiding citizen & make it easier pickings & more attractive to a criminal?

  4. #64
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I don't think it ruins my point at all. The numbers speak for themselves.
    Only to the uneducated. Let me help: correlation does not equal causation. I learned that concept over 30 years ago in public school. It is sad that so many don't understand.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #65
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    How about the high Tax policy that scares all the jobmakers away? How about a welfare policy that promotes sitting on your arse as opposed to forcing you to work if you want a check?
    One of my examples was from a school in Florida, part of the one of the 10 fastest growing counties in the US. Try again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #66
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Only to the uneducated. Let me help: correlation does not equal causation. I learned that concept over 30 years ago in public school. It is sad that so many don't understand.
    What was my point, Redress. What point was ruined? The top-ten cities winning the dubious distinction for most deadly cities in the country are all run by Democrats. That was my point. I suggested no causation. Only presented the facts. If you drew a conclusion from that, whose problem is it?
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    How about the high Tax policy that scares all the jobmakers away? How about a welfare policy that promotes sitting on your arse as opposed to forcing you to work if you want a check?
    Heya IY. As well as the Most Gang-violence, the most gang shootings, and the most with Schools filled with gang members. That's ALL of Chicagoland Area. City and Suburbs and ALL of Cook County. U know.....one of the most expensive places to live in the Country and the Most taxed. Home of the Chicago Machine and Democratic Utopia.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    What was my point, Redress. What point was ruined? The top-ten cities winning the dubious distinction for most deadly cities in the country are all run by Democrats. That was my point. I suggested no causation. Only presented the facts. If you drew a conclusion from that, whose problem is it?
    Isnt it funny how those that look for the expansion of government cannot see how those in government are Writing and making the Laws. Manipulating and controlling the money. Setting up the social standards. Controlling and manipulating their daily lil lives. From Cradle to Grave.

    Yet they want to talk and make comments about Education. Try and mock ones intelligence. They do so in the PC world. Not on the Bricks not even in the work environment.

    The ones that really make me chuckle. Are the ones that have never been anywhere to know anything. Nor the ones ever having to be in the mix.

  9. #69
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Isnt it funny how those that look for the expansion of government cannot see how those in government are Writing and making the Laws. Manipulating and controlling the money. Setting up the social standards. Controlling and manipulating their daily lil lives. From Cradle to Grave.

    Yet they want to talk and make comments about Education. Try and mock ones intelligence. They do so in the PC world. Not on the Bricks not even in the work environment.

    The ones that really make me chuckle. Are the ones that have never been anywhere to know anything. Nor the ones ever having to be in the mix.
    And yet no one has managed to refute my point. Not You, not the OP, not any one can show the policies that caused riots in the schools that unlinked to, from just the past year and a half, and my list was hardly all inclusive. Wonder why you all fail to do that and run from the facts presented...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Perhaps this is sort of the chicken and egg thing.

    In lower socio economic areas that are highly populated with blacks and hispanics it is quite doubtful you would see any of the Romney boys living. So it only seems to make sense that you aren't going to find that many Republicans living in that particular area. Hence it is only reasonable that the voters would be Democrats living there.
    The Republicans tend to be the party of the rich and the Democrats tend to be the party of the working class and poor. I did say the word "tend" to be and not inclusive.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •