However, right you are. Liberal spending down the rat hole of the public school system in cities like Chicago doesn't result in better education, or any greater understanding of making ones way in life along side of others, it only seems to generate places for more of the violent types to gather on one place.
Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.
Alexis de Tocqueville
Last edited by Iron Yank; 06-08-13 at 08:59 AM.
1. Flint Michigan - Democratic
2. Detroit Michigan - Democratic
3. New Orleans, Democratic
4. St. Louis, Democratic
5. Baltimore, Maryland, Democratic
6. Birmingham, Alabama, Democratic
7. Newark, New Jersey, Democratic
7. Oakland, California, Democratic (it's a tie for 7th)
8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Democratic
9. Cleveland, Ohio, Democratic
10. Memphis, Tennessee, Democratic
I'd say it's a clean sweep.
America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012
Thank you, Quazi!