Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What does that have to do with needing any legitimate reason for going after a party that has been in control around here for the last 75 years?

    Did you want to try and find a Republican City that you can try to Compare who has the bigger failures? Are you that confused as to where there is more physical violence?
    So you have nothing and didn't bother to find out if GOP-run cities have highschool brawls all the time.

    In short, another rightwing troll thread.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    So you have nothing and didn't bother to find out if GOP-run cities have highschool brawls all the time.

    In short, another rightwing troll thread.
    No its not that I got nothing, that's you coming up with nothing.....I know what Chicago Stats are concerning violence. When you got something to muster up with. Then come back and see me. Course you wont find one to measure up with. As your only comparisons are more of those Democratic Controlled Cities.

  3. #53
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Violence in general in Chicago is higher than anywhere in the country.

    But for your amusement: City Mayors: US Mayors
    Alberquerque
    Fresno
    Indianapolis
    Miami
    Oklahoma City

    Only one you might have a case for would be Miami which has had an unswing in violence in the last few years. Chicago's school system is almost synonymous with failure and violence and the spending is outrageous.
    Outstanding OC....! See, I wouldn't take the time to give validity to Red's premise. Seems she has devolved into attack debate much like others such as HoJ. That type of discussion is only meant for one reason, and that is to get you to violate the rules. In real life, I wouldn't give either the time of day.

    However, right you are. Liberal spending down the rat hole of the public school system in cities like Chicago doesn't result in better education, or any greater understanding of making ones way in life along side of others, it only seems to generate places for more of the violent types to gather on one place.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #54
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    My IQ just dropped 20 points reading your brilliant thesis.
    So its in the negative then?

  5. #55
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    All large cities are Democratic strongholds, and some of us are doing quite well, thank you.

    [url=http.www. Minneapolis has best U.S. city park system in new ranking | Reuters[/url]
    Your right! At least Minneapolis has plenty of places for the Homeless to pitch there tents....great point!

    http://www.thelinkmn.org/news/dramat...n-cities-metro
    Last edited by Iron Yank; 06-08-13 at 10:59 AM.

  6. #56
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Not to minimize your point, but I have to say that I don't recall any incidents of mass school shootings in Chicago's troubled schools - that seems to be entirely a disillusioned white youth thing. I'd rather see neither, but if I had to choose I'd rather see 300 students fighting it out, outside the school, only those who want to fight are fighting, and innocent children are not gunned down or murdered hiding under their desks terrified. The innocent ones here at least got to go home and avoid the mess.
    Please tell me your being sarcastic here..... Have you been to Chicago? I'd bet not if this is your response Whenever I go south/southeast for vacation I take the longer route around the wind bag city and for good reason. And for you to compare one mental patient with a gun in a school to a whole culture of violence & corruption that is Chicago is just mindless.

  7. #57
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Outstanding OC....! See, I wouldn't take the time to give validity to Red's premise. Seems she has devolved into attack debate much like others such as HoJ. That type of discussion is only meant for one reason, and that is to get you to violate the rules. In real life, I wouldn't give either the time of day.

    However, right you are. Liberal spending down the rat hole of the public school system in cities like Chicago doesn't result in better education, or any greater understanding of making ones way in life along side of others, it only seems to generate places for more of the violent types to gather on one place.
    So have you figured out how to show what policy caused this incident? An explanation as to why this type thing happens in wildly divergent geographic, socially and political areas? Anything of actual substance to go with the mindless insults?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #58
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,242
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    So you have nothing and didn't bother to find out if GOP-run cities have highschool brawls all the time.

    In short, another rightwing troll thread.
    Top Ten Cities for Homicides Per Capita

    1. Flint Michigan - Democratic
    2. Detroit Michigan - Democratic
    3. New Orleans, Democratic
    4. St. Louis, Democratic
    5. Baltimore, Maryland, Democratic
    6. Birmingham, Alabama, Democratic
    7. Newark, New Jersey, Democratic
    7. Oakland, California, Democratic (it's a tie for 7th)
    8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Democratic
    9. Cleveland, Ohio, Democratic
    10. Memphis, Tennessee, Democratic

    I'd say it's a clean sweep.

    America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  9. #59
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Top Ten Cities for Homicides Per Capita

    1. Flint Michigan - Democratic
    2. Detroit Michigan - Democratic
    3. New Orleans, Democratic
    4. St. Louis, Democratic
    5. Baltimore, Maryland, Democratic
    6. Birmingham, Alabama, Democratic
    7. Newark, New Jersey, Democratic
    7. Oakland, California, Democratic (it's a tie for 7th)
    8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Democratic
    9. Cleveland, Ohio, Democratic
    10. Memphis, Tennessee, Democratic

    I'd say it's a clean sweep.

    America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012
    Did you know that democrats tend to run most large urban cities? Did you know that totally ruins your point?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Top Ten Cities for Homicides Per Capita

    1. Flint Michigan - Democratic
    2. Detroit Michigan - Democratic
    3. New Orleans, Democratic
    4. St. Louis, Democratic
    5. Baltimore, Maryland, Democratic
    6. Birmingham, Alabama, Democratic
    7. Newark, New Jersey, Democratic
    7. Oakland, California, Democratic (it's a tie for 7th)
    8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Democratic
    9. Cleveland, Ohio, Democratic
    10. Memphis, Tennessee, Democratic

    I'd say it's a clean sweep.

    America's 10 Deadliest Cities 2012
    Awesome Maggie! Now Throw in Chicago having the Most Gangs than any other City in the US, plus what Politicians they work for.....imagine that, and they want to talk Violence within Democratic Cities.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •