Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #21
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, isn't Chicago just a model for tolerance, live, and let live utopianism? Good Grief...What a blight these cities like Chicago, and Detroit are....Interesting that they both have been under progressive/liberal leadership for ever. Coincidence? I think not.
    LoLz @ trying to use a fight at a school to play partisan politics. That is just painfully stupid. Let's look at some other recent school brawls:

    VIDEO: Florida moms brawl at elementary school talent show* - NY Daily News

    Kealakehe High School In Hawaii Closes After Mass Fight, 8 Arrested In Brawl

    California High School Brawl Not Racially Motivated, Officials Say

    Murry Bergtraum High School Fight: Cop-Student Brawl Caught On Tape (Video)

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/teen-gir...063900390.html

    I am of course sure you will think those are all the faults of liberals too.

    Do you ever think before posting this stupid ****?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #22
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    I think I might be a subliminal racist. Either that or I have been warped by media.

    When I read that 300 kids were fighting in Chicago, in my mind's eye, they were black.

    Had I read into it deeper and realized that no one was shot, stabbed or killed, I might have realized that wasn't the case. But I just automatically assumed....

    The thing is, in my city, when the six o'clock news comes on and reports the local shootings, stabbings, etc., it's 9 times out of 10 over off of MLK Blvd or a neighborhood nearby.

    I need to work on myself.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #23
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,670

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I think I might be a subliminal racist. Either that or I have been warped by media.

    When I read that 300 kids were fighting in Chicago, in my mind's eye, they were black.

    Had I read into it deeper and realized that no one was shot, stabbed or killed, I might have realized that wasn't the case. But I just automatically assumed....

    The thing is, in my city, when the six o'clock news comes on and reports the local shootings, stabbings, etc., it's 9 times out of 10 over off of MLK Blvd or a neighborhood nearby.

    I need to work on myself.
    Know Anyone Who Thinks Racial Profiling Is Exaggerated? Watch This, And Tell Me When Your Jaw Drops.

    I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

  4. #24
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    LoLz @ trying to use a fight at a school to play partisan politics. That is just painfully stupid. Let's look at some other recent school brawls:

    VIDEO: Florida moms brawl at elementary school talent show* - NY Daily News

    Kealakehe High School In Hawaii Closes After Mass Fight, 8 Arrested In Brawl

    California High School Brawl Not Racially Motivated, Officials Say

    Murry Bergtraum High School Fight: Cop-Student Brawl Caught On Tape (Video)

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/teen-gir...063900390.html

    I am of course sure you will think those are all the faults of liberals too.

    Do you ever think before posting this stupid ****?
    Ok, forget the cities, although I am sure that if you did a search the areas even you posted were liberal strongholds, but regardless, if not the places, then the schools....All those bully seminars doing a bang up job aren't they?

    Your reactionary, and borderline vitriolic response is dismissed.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #25
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, forget the cities, although I am sure that if you did a search the areas even you posted were liberal strongholds, but regardless, if not the places, then the schools....All those bully seminars doing a bang up job aren't they?

    Your reactionary, and borderline vitriolic response is dismissed.
    Yes, you do seem to dismiss facts and evidence that does not paint the outrage you so want to have. It is not my fault you tried to make a school fight into an attack on people's politics. It is not my fault you have no clue how to actually look at evidence. It is not my fault you get outraged for all the wrong reasons. It is not my fault you posted such an idiotic thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Anyone care to interpret the rightwing code that lead to the OP? I mean, why would a resident rightwinger post about a fight at a school as if that were newsworthy? Like we even need to ask.

  7. #27
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, you do seem to dismiss facts and evidence that does not paint the outrage you so want to have. It is not my fault you tried to make a school fight into an attack on people's politics. It is not my fault you have no clue how to actually look at evidence. It is not my fault you get outraged for all the wrong reasons. It is not my fault you posted such an idiotic thread.
    See, here's where you tell us that Rhambo has succeeded in Chicago, and we all have a good laugh....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #28
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    See, here's where you tell us that Rhambo has succeeded in Chicago, and we all have a good laugh....
    Good job! Instead of addressing my point, you make **** up so you can actually manage to be able to argue against something. I make no assumptions based on one incident in a school. I leave that to you.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #29
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Good job! Instead of addressing my point, you make **** up so you can actually manage to be able to argue against something. I make no assumptions based on one incident in a school. I leave that to you.
    Sorry, you're just not that interesting to debate with....I have no interest in discussing anything with you.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #30
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sorry, you're just not that interesting to debate with....I have no interest in discussing anything with you.
    That is one way to hide from having your point destroyed. Not a good way, not a successful way, but a way. Run away, run away.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •