Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Funny, I grew up near Maywood where Proviso East is located. I know the area "extensively" too. I know it well enough to know that the videos I saw were not located at the high school. In other words, you picked the wrong person to try your appeal to authority on.

    In fact, the video in the link you provided me earlier (Proviso East Brawl: 10 Arrested After More Than 300 Students Pour Into Street In Massive Fight (VIDEO)) shows that the fight is in fact located where the Park District said it was located (9th Ave. and Madison). I know because one of the signs at the very start of the video is the sign for Maywood Foods and Meats which is located on that intersection as are the rest of the buildings in the video. LOL!
    That changes nothing about the Facts Where the Chief of Police and the New Sources state where the fighting began. I am sure the Chief of Police and The News Reporters know what a School parking lot looks like. Even if you do not.

    Moreover I already put the Map. So your street sign still doesn't debunk the Chief of Police and all the Newsources Including the Maywood

    That's Funny.....what did ya grow up Hinsdale? Do you think Hinsdale is Right around the Corner? I doubt you grew up in Bellwood. Nor anything closer to the City Right there. Did you want to say you could walk around these streets? You don't have the mentality from that part of the city. Not even close!

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here, let me slow this down for you: You claim it is the people in power and the laws they write and make. I am asking which laws. Which policies. Without that you are just making **** up.
    Here let me make it even slower and easier for you with all that alleged and self professed education. WHO has had the Power and the Money for the last 75 years here. There is Only one answer now. There is no other out.....no one word to play on.....nor one single minor detail to change that answer. Again.....there is only one Answer.

    Now you should be able to come up with that answer.

  3. #113
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    That changes nothing about the Facts Where the Chief of Police and the New Sources state where the fighting began. I am sure the Chief of Police and The News Reporters know what a School parking lot looks like. Even if you do not.
    The School District released a statement saying that it did not start in the school parking lot. Are you suggesting that the School District itself wouldn't know what the school parking lot looks like?

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The School District released a statement saying that it did not start in the school parking lot. Are you suggesting that the School District itself wouldn't know what the school parking lot looks like?
    Right the School District that handles Proviso East and Proviso West School District 209 TOWNSHIP that is in Hinsdale. Releases a statement saying it wasn't. But the Chief Of Police who had Officers there at the start of the School day they say it did. The Reporters say it did. Even the kids and people on Facebook are saying it did according to several reporters.

    There is That School District and You that say otherwise. The rest of the Chicago and the Country Is going with the facts. With what the Chief of Police and the News reporters say. Not what the School District says.

  5. #115
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    How can anyone complain? I believe high school was intended to prepare students for their future careers.
    lol~!!!

    that just happened

  6. #116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Here let me make it even slower and easier for you with all that alleged and self professed education. WHO has had the Power and the Money for the last 75 years here. There is Only one answer now. There is no other out.....no one word to play on.....nor one single minor detail to change that answer. Again.....there is only one Answer.

    Now you should be able to come up with that answer.
    Who has the power is irrelevant, since you can't show the "power" is what caused this. You just claim it and hope people are dumb enough to believe you. Let me ask again, what did the government of Chicago and the local school board do to cause this to happen? If you cannot answer that, claiming those who "had the power and the money" are responsible is unsupportable.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #117
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Minneapolis MN crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout Nope and I wont be putting it on my travel list.
    Suit yourself. I'd rather live here than anywhere else.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #118
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Right the School District that handles Proviso East and Proviso West School District 209 TOWNSHIP that is in Hinsdale. Releases a statement saying it wasn't. But the Chief Of Police who had Officers there at the start of the School day they say it did. The Reporters say it did. Even the kids and people on Facebook are saying it did according to several reporters.
    You have literally no idea what you're talking about. District 209 has nothing to do with Hinsdale. The rest of your comment is irrelevant as it just supports my point that this is a "he said, she said" situation.

    There is That School District and You that say otherwise.
    Wrong. I don't know where it started. I, unlike you, admit that. I just said that the videos support the Park District's story.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Who has the power is irrelevant, since you can't show the "power" is what caused this. You just claim it and hope people are dumb enough to believe you. Let me ask again, what did the government of Chicago and the local school board do to cause this to happen? If you cannot answer that, claiming those who "had the power and the money" are responsible is unsupportable.
    No, who has the Power is not irrelevant. Right.....you can't even admit to who has the power. Its not to hard to say. I know you don't like to say the Words. But this doesn't change the fact of who that is. Moreover I already explained that part out about who makes the laws, writes them. Creates the Policies. Controls the Money. Controls the daily lives of all those they govern. Then I pointed out How those Up here Affect those even In Southern Illinois and Some Surrounding States. Which you cant prove otherwise.

    It's you that still cannot fathom it. Cannot comprehend about power and control. How, where, when and why.

    Actually I could give 2 S**ts whether you believe me or not. It still doesn't change the facts. Nor does it change that fact how you deflected the Op in the First place. Then talking about yourself as if you had some education.

    Now as to hoping people are dumb. Only a Liberal would think that way. I wouldn't even wish that on anyone, not even my worse Enemy.

  10. #120
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    My IQ just dropped 20 points reading your brilliant thesis.
    Wouldn't that put you into negative number territory?

    kidding btw, you set that one up.

    As for the OP, should have cordened the affected area off and let them go on, give the survivors credit for a practical darwinism class.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •