Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 202

Thread: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

  1. #101
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah and the Pics of the Students in the parking lot that were taken by Phone like The Chief of Police stated? Did they get confused in that space where cars were parked?

    Then Huff-Pom Citing ABC NEWS. Oh and ABC NEWS following, well see there the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Suntimes Newspapers Not to mention the Chief of Police Curry Saying that's where it started. Makes one wonder who to believe when all all those sources pointed out where it began in the school Parking lot.

    The fights got underway around 9:30 a.m. on May 31, starting in the school's parking lot, according to ABC Chicago. Police said the last day of school's early dismissal caught police off-guard and consumed local law enforcement for hours. Meanwhile, the school is claiming the fight took place more than a mile away from the school and that adults and former students were also participants in the brawl.

    Proviso East Brawl: 10 Arrested After More Than 300 Students Pour Into Street In Massive Fight (VIDEO)

    Did you now want to say the Chief of Police didn't know what the School parking lot looked like? Do you think all those New Sources would report accurately with the Chief of Police? Or should we believe you and what the Proviso Township High Schools District 209 has to say? Do you think that They Speak for all the Proviso Township Schools or for the Community and Proviso East in Maywood?
    The fact that "THE CHIEF OF POLICE SAID IT" is your argument is funny. In any case, I've watched two videos. Neither confirm that the fight started in the school parking lot. One of the videos starts in a place that looks like it could a parking lot, but whether it's the school's is unclear. Both videos include clear fighting in the streets.

  2. #102
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    The absolute value of the decrement by nature cannot elicit a deficit, therefore the assumption of the value of its operating environment must be at fault.

    Hey.. what's that, smell? He's exuding an... odor, must be, the compost pile... he built his.. house, on.
    Hardly.

    If you look a bit more closely you just might note that this was framed as a question, quoted here" ...hey, something wrong here I think....do they even measure deficits under zero?" Which, amazingly, you correctly ascertained. Check plus for you there, well...except for all that decrement, elicit a deficit excrement. That is probably what you were sniffing that was so particularly malodorous.

    How was it up there, over the rainbow, anyhow? Anxious to get back to Kansas, I bet. Flying back are ya?

  3. #103
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The fact that "THE CHIEF OF POLICE SAID IT" is your argument is funny. In any case, I've watched two videos. Neither confirm that the fight started in the school parking lot. One of the videos starts in a place that looks like it could a parking lot, but whether it's the school's is unclear. Both videos include clear fighting in the streets.
    What's the difference? It's not as though MMC made it up. He posted it as it was initially reported.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The fact that "THE CHIEF OF POLICE SAID IT" is your argument is funny. In any case, I've watched two videos. Neither confirm that the fight started in the school parking lot. One of the videos starts in a place that looks like it could a parking lot, but whether it's the school's is unclear. Both videos include clear fighting in the streets.
    Yeah and several New Stations and Phone Reports all report at the School. Including the Towns Newspaper. What ya got now? What ya want me to go out and grab up one of the Bruthas. Just So I can totally debunked your azz?

    Here try this one PD....see if you can save some face.



    Right hand Lower pics. Building in background to the Left....Proviso East High School. Looks Like it is around the school.

    U were saying something about Your U Tube Videos.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    What's the difference? It's not as though MMC made it up. He posted it as it was initially reported.
    You know how it is Maggie.....they got a look for that one word out. That one minor detail that don't mean a damn thing. Just like they can't figure out that bit about the Power and the Money and who is controlling things around here.

    I think the Pic of the school with the Kids all around it and where all say it began. Is what it is. Despite the Disillusioned.

    On one hand the Chief of Police and all the New Sources.....on the other. Proviso School Township District 209 and PD and those libs here.

    You make the call?

  6. #106
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah and several New Stations and Phone Reports all report at the School. Including the Towns Newspaper. What ya got now? What ya want me to go out and grab up one of the Bruthas. Just So I can totally debunked your azz?

    Here try this one PD....see if you can save some face.



    Right hand Lower pics. Building in background to the Left....Proviso East High School. Looks Like it is around the school.

    U were saying something about Your U Tube Videos.
    1. You realize that news stations, newspapers, et al. tend to get their info from the same sources right?

    2. That image isn't any clearer than the videos I watched. You have no idea where that is.

    3. If it happened at the school and the District is lying, great. You haven't demonstrated that they are. As far as I'm concerned if could have started at the school or not. I'm not taking sides. For that reason, I find your investment in the report that it started at the school hilarious.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    1. You realize that news stations, newspapers, et al. tend to get their info from the same sources right?

    2. That image isn't any clearer than the videos I watched. You have no idea where that is.

    3. If it happened at the school and the District is lying, great. You haven't demonstrated that they are. As far as I'm concerned if could have started at the school or not. I'm not taking sides. For that reason, I find your investment in the report that it started at the school hilarious.
    Other than I know the area extensively. While you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. Course you more than likely believe all that BS on how the gangs weren't involved.

    Like I said. I will stick with those who Actually know the facts. Not you and these libs and that School District.

  8. #108
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,522

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Hardly.

    If you look a bit more closely you just might note that this was framed as a question, quoted here" ...hey, something wrong here I think....do they even measure deficits under zero?" Which, amazingly, you correctly ascertained. Check plus for you there, well...except for all that decrement, elicit a deficit excrement. That is probably what you were sniffing that was so particularly malodorous.

    How was it up there, over the rainbow, anyhow? Anxious to get back to Kansas, I bet. Flying back are ya?
    Your second limerick appears disjointed from your first. A shallow ploy of obfuscation from your empty trough?

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Other than I know the area extensively. While you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. Course you more than likely believe all that BS on how the gangs weren't involved.

    Like I said. I will stick with those who Actually know the facts. Not you and these libs and that School District.
    Funny, I grew up near Maywood where Proviso East is located. I know the area "extensively" too. I know it well enough to know that the videos I saw were not located at the high school. In other words, you picked the wrong person to try your appeal to authority on.

    In fact, the video in the link you provided me earlier (Proviso East Brawl: 10 Arrested After More Than 300 Students Pour Into Street In Massive Fight (VIDEO)) shows that the fight is in fact located where the Park District said it was located (9th Ave. and Madison). I know because one of the signs at the very start of the video is the sign for Maywood Foods and Meats which is located on that intersection as are the rest of the buildings in the video. LOL!

  10. #110
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 10 Arrested in Student Brawl at Proviso East High School

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    And yet you can't figure out who is in power and writing and making those laws. Creating those policies. Creating those standards of living. Controlling it all. While affecting others and their way of lives. Including in other states. Yet you state you have some education.....did you not?

    Nor does it change up the fact that you deflected from Macs original premise. Wherein you thought you had some argument. Which goes back to the leadership. Which cannot be said has or was controlled by those on the Right for the last 75 years.

    Again.....You cannot dispute who has the Power and the Control. Oh, you can argue incessantly over it, and you can take 2 hrs to 5 day to try and think of something. But you and all the those that lean left. Cannot changes those facts. No matter how hard you try.
    Here, let me slow this down for you: You claim it is the people in power and the laws they write and make. I am asking which laws. Which policies. Without that you are just making **** up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •