Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 368 of 368

Thread: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInternet View Post
    I've done the research. Also, I never claimed he's the "most liberal ever". Painting him as a centrist is incorrect. That article was BS. Feel free to refute any of my specific points in regards to the article.
    the person I was responding to did ...

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInternet View Post
    So, its unfair to try to portray the "birthers" as uneducated by only looking at their shortcomings, but not look at the shortcomings of the 62%.

    Good night. Bout to head that way myself.

    I don't have to portray birthers in a negative light ... they do that on their own by being birthers to begin with ... hope you had a good night's sleep ...

  3. #363
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    the person I was responding to did ...
    That's for someone else to defend. I don't know that his policies have been extremely liberal. They're certainly pretty left. Do you have any disagreements with my comments on the article you posted?

  4. #364
    Professor
    wbcoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    06-07-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    the person I was responding to did ...
    That's me. Please explain how Bill Clinton is left of O.
    Zionism is the National Liberation Movement of the Jewish People.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by wbcoleman View Post
    That's me. Please explain how Bill Clinton is left of O.
    do you honestly think that I'm going to begin the whole process again for you because you have a hard time keeping up? No way ... it doesn't matter anyway .. who cares about anything any of us say on these threads anyway? At the end of the day, he'll still be president and you and I will not ... you want him to be less liberal, I want him to be much farther to the left than he has been ... neither one of us will get our wish, although he'll come much closer to fulfilling yours than he will mine, since I'm a socialist ...

    on a positive note, the Sup. Ct. today ruled today, 7-2, that "The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states cannot on their own require would-be voters to prove they are U.S. citizens before using a federal registration system designed to make signing up easier."

    Read more: Supreme Court: Arizona law requiring citizenship proof for voters is illegal | Fox News

  6. #366
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Serious View Post
    Really how many politicians in the US are that radical.
    There's at least one actual socialist. Kucinich. And more than a few flakes, left and right.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #367
    Professor
    wbcoleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    06-07-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,833

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by windowdressing View Post
    do you honestly think that I'm going to begin the whole process again for you because you have a hard time keeping up? No way ... it doesn't matter anyway .. who cares about anything any of us say on these threads anyway? At the end of the day, he'll still be president and you and I will not ... you want him to be less liberal, I want him to be much farther to the left than he has been ... neither one of us will get our wish, although he'll come much closer to fulfilling yours than he will mine, since I'm a socialist ...

    on a positive note, the Sup. Ct. today ruled today, 7-2, that "The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states cannot on their own require would-be voters to prove they are U.S. citizens before using a federal registration system designed to make signing up easier."

    Read more: Supreme Court: Arizona law requiring citizenship proof for voters is illegal | Fox News
    I do agree that O is not a socialist, but I'll repeat again and again that he's farther left than any of his predecessors with the possible exceptions of Wilson and FDR. Apologetic political scientists can deny, deny, deny and come up with cacamaimee claims that he's to the right of Bubba, but it seems that none of you really believe that.
    Zionism is the National Liberation Movement of the Jewish People.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    09-08-13 @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Health care law's unpopularity reaches new highs

    Quote Originally Posted by wbcoleman View Post
    I do agree that O is not a socialist, but I'll repeat again and again that he's farther left than any of his predecessors with the possible exceptions of Wilson and FDR. Apologetic political scientists can deny, deny, deny and come up with cacamaimee claims that he's to the right of Bubba, but it seems that none of you really believe that.
    fine ... your disagreement is noted ...

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •