Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

  1. #71
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No I mistakenly wrote "subjective".

    No, WIKI is not objective.
    You do know that you can log in and change anything on there, right? If Republicans can't figure that out, who's fault is that?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #72
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,762

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And now we get into the "seemingly" and "possibly" and "maybe" and whatever else the conservative conspiracy theory bull**** mind can come up with. Yes, this might be serious, if alot of things which there is no evidence of turns out to be true.
    Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You do know that you can log in and change
    anything on there, right? If Republicans can't figure that out, who's fault is that?
    Sigh......

    " Republicans " as well as Conservatives know it's a poor excuse for a source and most chose notnto use it.

  4. #74
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Sigh......

    " Republicans " as well as Conservatives know it's a poor excuse for a source and most chose notnto use it.
    Sigh....fine read this source. Is the House of Representatives reliable enough for you?

    The Use of RNC E-Mail Accounts by White House Officials :: Committee on Oversight and Government Reform :: United States House of Representatives


    (All I had to do was clicky on the footnote. That gets around the whole wiki thing, right?)


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #75
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
    But absence of proof does mean you didn't prove anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #76
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Sigh....fine read this source. Is the House of Representatives reliable enough for you?

    The Use of RNC E-Mail Accounts by White House Officials :: Committee on Oversight and Government Reform :: United States House of Representatives


    (All I had to do was clicky on the footnote. That gets around the whole wiki thing, right?)
    You can't trust that source. Don't you know that there are liberals in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #77
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Sigh....fine read this source. Is the House of Representatives reliable enough for you?

    The Use of RNC E-Mail Accounts by White House Officials :: Committee on Oversight and Government Reform :: United States House of Representatives


    (All I had to do was clicky on the footnote. That gets around the whole wiki thing, right?)

    How did you know to do that? I guess you being a moderate means you got more than my apparent 7th grade education... Because I'm a liberal doncha know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #78
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    How did you know to do that? I guess you being a moderate means you got more than my apparent 7th grade education... Because I'm a liberal doncha know.
    Funny how that works...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #79
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,887

    Re: Emails of top Obama appointees remain a mystery

    Are these auxiliary email accounts subject to the existing rules and regulations for data retention? If so, why are they looking to charge external entities an access fee to examine them??

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •