Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 248

Thread: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times [W:243]

  1. #51
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What do you mean when you say its damning? Do you honestly believe President Obama was responsible the IRS scandal?
    As White House spokesman, Jay Carney, so astutely puts forth each day; The President knows nothing about anything...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  2. #52
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,304

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What do you mean when you say its damning? Do you honestly believe President Obama was responsible the IRS scandal?
    If he would lie about when he found out about it, he'd certainly lie like hell to distance himself from it ... sooooooo do you honestly believe he had nothing to do with it and what's your evidence?

  3. #53
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    No, you are accusing him, you need the evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    If he would lie about when he found out about it, he'd certainly lie like hell to distance himself from it ... sooooooo do you honestly believe he had nothing to do with it and what's your evidence?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #54
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,920
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Just chatting about the NCAA tournament, eh Mr. President?
    Since it's improbable he was visiting BHO personally, the question is which WH staffer(s) he was spending time with. That's worth a subpoena because that's likely the origin of political direction for IRS scrutiny.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What do you mean when you say its damning? Do you honestly believe President Obama was responsible the IRS scandal?
    all you have to ask is the three building blocks of any investigation means, motive, and opportunity. he has all three
    you would be i fool to scratch him of any suspects list until there is evidence saying he is no way involved

  6. #56
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    If he would lie about when he found out about it, he'd certainly lie like hell to distance himself from it ... sooooooo do you honestly believe he had nothing to do with it and what's your evidence?
    Yes, I honestly believe he had nothing to do with it. If he had, there would always be the potential for someone black mailing him. As far as evidence goes, you can' t, in this instance, prove a negative.


  7. #57
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    all you have to ask is the three building blocks of any investigation means, motive, and opportunity. he has all three
    you would be i fool to scratch him of any suspects list until there is evidence saying he is no way involved
    So, does just about everyone who goes into a retail store, that does make them guilty of stealing.


  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    So, does just about everyone who goes into a retail store, that does make them guilty of stealing.
    and that is why you gather evidence and ask questions to either scratch people off the suspect list or add them

  9. #59
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    OK here we go. Would evidence include a) how many times the person shopped at the store or 2) stolen merchandise in his pocket? Careful now,
    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and that is why you gather evidence and ask questions to either scratch people off the suspect list or add them
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #60
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    and that is why you gather evidence and ask questions to either scratch people off the suspect list or add them
    What's the crime?


Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •